Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May (41014 Views)

Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Again no single Igbo among them...

Na to hate and abuse dem sabi..

By the way, Okoro is peeping through my phone, but I am not bothered because he cannot read!

You are very daft, stupid and ignorant, in conclusion you are just envious and jealous about our collective wealth as IGBOS.

Tony will give you a sleepless night since he is now Hausa or Yoruba.

This link will help half baked illiterates like you in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Elumelu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma_people

I'm Ikwere just like the Ngwas, we are all the sons and daughters of the rising sun.And also sub-Igbo group if you can understand simple english. We are all Igbos--Enough of this nonsense no one have the right to deny my identity!!!!!.

When I speak, the zoo will tremble.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Aderewah: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
snazzy5050:
sorry dear davido father is still 20 times richer than Kendal even more, do your research before you talk boldly in public

just checked davido's father worths 700million dollars plus

your Kendal Jenner is just little above 20 million dollars

Lol. Kendal is worth $900 million on forbes. Send the link of his father's forbes listing

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Aderewah: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
DMerciful:
You dont know what you are saying. these guys are billionaires in $ and not #.

Lol. Source please
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:
There is only one billionaire in the picture. That's Dangote. Nigerians don't know what billionaire mean. I laugh when they call Davido's father a billionaire. It's not hating but Kendal Jenner is richer than Davidos father. A billion is $1b
What are you saying? Kendal might be richer than him in dollars, but that doesn't overrule the fact that he's a billionaire in Naira.

What kind of maths did you just do?
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by snazzy5050(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Lol. Kendal is worth $900 million on forbes. Send the link of his father's forbes listing
last time i checked it was Kylie not kendal

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Aderewah: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
What are you saying? Kendal might be richer than him in dollars, but that doesn't overrule the fact that he's a billionaire in Naira.

What kind of maths did you just do?
That's the mistake you're making. Someone is not a billionaire because they have a billion naira. Us $ is the world standard. Using your logic, every Zimbabwean is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by gcof(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:
There is only one billionaire in the picture. That's Dangote. Nigerians don't know what billionaire mean. I laugh when they call Davido's father a billionaire. It's not hating but Kendal Jenner is richer than Davidos father. A billion is $1b

Modified
To all of you quoting me, Kendal is worth $900m. For your info, his dad's can't very worth more than $250m max. And he's not on forbes. It's not beef, it's fact. Almighty E-money that you hype is worth $10m. To put it perspective, may weather got $300m one night.

Moral
We like to show off and over exaggerate the little money we have in Nigeria as compared to real money in Asia and the West. Real money don't make noise.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Lovelypet28: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Theresa may is an inspiration, I look at her and say that can be me some day, nigerian women lets emulate her and strive to be successful, not waiting for bread crumbs from nigerian men when we can own the bakery, see how they are struggling to have hand shakes with her.it is well.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by snazzy5050(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=gcof post=70747051][/quote] madam it's kylie not kendal..
smh

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That someone is a billionaire doesn't mean that he's mentally rich

People love good things and everyone wants to get identified with a blessed mother

If she had made her success through fraudulent means and economic malpractice like Dangote did or through ritual like Otedola used Cuppy

Would they have celebrated her like they did?

Truly, success has many friends while failure is an orphan

Omo ale jatijati. Sebi baba e ni Otedola fi se ogun owo. Oniranu osi. Ma lo wa se se.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by pansophist(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified
To all of you quoting me, Kendal is worth $900m. For your info, his dad's can't very worth more than $250m max. And he's not on forbes. It's not beef, it's fact. Almighty E-money that you hype is worth $10m. To put it perspective, may weather got $300m one night.

Moral
We like to show off and over exaggerate the little money we have in Nigeria as compared to real money in Asia and the West. Real money don't make noise.

You get sense, no be small. cool

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by slimik: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral

Here in Africa he is a billionaire!!!
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by win2kwire: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Brexit turns Britain to beggar!

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by double0seven(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral

And what's the proof that e-money is worth 10 million dollars. Me I don't believe he's worth that amount.

10 million dollars is N3. 6 billion naira.

There is nothing that suggest that e-money is worth that amount

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by BabaRamota1980: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral

Aderewa,
Dont fall my hand abeg. grin

A billion is a unit of measure for count universally.

$ is a unit of monetary exchange. Each country can have a unit different from dollar.

In essence, a billion is still a billion anywhere, regardless of the monetary exchange used,if its contained within an exchange value system.

So a 1 billion count of cube sugar is same anywhere in the world. Sugar is a commodity.

Monetary exchange is not a commodity, it is a value exchange. Hence, the value of living and social standard differ for countries and by extension....a billion dollar in America is not same as a billion pounds in England, is not same as a billion naira in Nigeria.

Within the Nigerian value system, a billion naira is same and holds true. It falls or rises when it departs our soil and enters into another territory with a different value system, up or down.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by jidxin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

People love good things and everyone wants to get identified with a blessed mother

If she had made her success through fraudulent means and economic malpractice like Dangote did or through ritual like Otedola used Cuppy

chai....human pikin wasting away....did u read wat you typed?

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by benratigan3(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral
my dear Kendal isn't worth $900million.check her out on celebrity net worth.com
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by samuel4mela: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Truely this one is a sadist

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Frankicent(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
geometricaxis:

keep giving your tithe to adeboye and praying for blessing

you fool.. Talking rubbish as if you put sanitary pad in your mouth. I mentioned baba mean am talking to pastor adebayo... Ode no mind your business.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Alwaysking: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral
Idiot! what did you or ur father have
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by nnabisco(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral
Kylie Jenner not Kendall. And what is your point exactly

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

you fool.. Talking rubbish as if you put sanitary pad in your mouth. I mentioned baba mean am talking to pastor adebayo... Ode no mind your business.

adeboye is riding around in rolls royce and jet you are in danfo praying for miracle. better use your tithe to start your own business

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by udo2018: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral
Dangote is actually not the richest man in Nigeria..There are many Nigerians far richer than him.. Do not be deceived by forbes..

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Frankicent(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
geometricaxis:

adeboye is riding around in rolls royce and jet you are in danfo praying for miracle. better use your tithe to start your own business

gerrout go and drop your beef with him...
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by idonhammer: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:
NNE na for naira not dollars
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Richwole: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Evans will be like....
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by hush15: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

i swear, all these guys no get wetin Kola Abiola get o. he saw money even before dem know what is money irrespective of age. i love Kola Abiola, a very humble fellow who had had it and seen it all right from a very young age. He knows that popular phrase: vanity upon vanity is all vanity
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by lasgidibeep: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral

Smart girl. Glad to read good text from a thinking one. particularly on a subject outside the often engaging default to ladies; make-up and fashion... would love to meet this one
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by Fitbillionairep: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
since i am not there, that meeting is irrelevant ..
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by ifko: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin...... Over to you ......... grin grin grin
Thief that his tweeter went silent after they asked him about constituency project money. All of u are dsame thing, APC and PDP oleeeeeee...............
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by goldbergg: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aderewah:

Modified

Moral

Nice..
Get your info right tho
It is kylie

But informative still

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
cryThe richest men of Africa... and The richest or wealthiest man in Africa from a country with the poorest people on planet earth... hmmm!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.