Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain (486 Views)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
For 3days Now I Have This Pain on Top My Foot Vein/tendon connected To My Big Toe. It Doesnt Allow Me Walk Well because Its Really Painful, if I Walk Faster The Pain Increases. If I Touch My Foot I Dont Feel Any Pains, but If I Try Massagin the Veins There, it Hurts... Please How Do I Stop It...

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lalasticlala. Can I Get Help Please... This Is A Serious Issue Na
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by gabbynak(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamPlato:
For 3days Now I Have This Pain on Top My Foot Vein/tendon connected To My Big Toe. It Doesnt Allow Me Walk Well because Its Really Painful, if I Walk Faster The Pain Increases. If I Touch My Foot I Dont Feel Any Pains, but If I Try Massagin the Veins There, it Hurts... Please How Do I Stop It...

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Well you have to consider all underlying factors, like your kind of foot wear. Do you often change or interchange footwear? Or you make use of just a particular one. Because the kind of foot wear and how long we put them on may cause pains on the foot, if we are not comfortable with the foot wear. Also, if the cause of the pain is not dealt with, the pain may persist even while using the right medication. You can as well try out some movements on the said area regularly see http://www.truhealthonline.com/some-movements-can-reduce-joint-pains-expert/ and also apply some analgesic cream while doing that. Hope this would help.

(1) (Reply)

Pawpaw As A Treatment For Ulcer / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Loose Weight And Stay Shaped / Woman Lived For 99 Years With Organs In The Wrong Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.