Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead (619 Views)

Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated / Passenger Forcibly Removed From Plane After Pilot Asks Him To Disembark (Video) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead by oluwaraji(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2018
A plane crash at Nepal International Airport has been faulted to the pilot after an investigation was made.

The late pilot, Abid Sultan reportedly suffered from depression after he his reputation got questioned by a female colleague which made him extremely upset. He smoked and wept in the cockpit during the flight before eventually crashing the plane leaving 51 dead including himself and 20 others injured.

Reports also revealed that the first officer was constantly trying to console him before he refused to follow traffic instructions to land from the South. He took the more dangerous and difficult North to land which made the plane skid off the runway.

"He was very much under stress due to this particular issue,” the report said.

“This mistrust and stress led him to continuously smoke in the cockpit and also suffer an emotional breakdown several times during the flight. The captain was ‘crying and sneezing’ on several occasions during the flight,” the draft said, citing recorded conversation between the cockpit and air traffic controllers.

"He was unable to align the plane before landing", the report said.

Source : http://www.ofoforush.com/2018/08/pilot-crashes-plane-after-getting.html?m=1
Re: Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead by AlphaStyles(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2018
haba haba why the man go dy depressed and still fly?
Re: Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead by Merimental(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
sad.
he shuld hav maintained professionalism no Mata wat..naivity cost not only his life but odas.dat witch of a lady colleague shuld face d wrath if she survives.
Re: Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead by pleasureosondu(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2018
See the reason why I prefer to use road transport, sitdon for front with driver so that if I see him eye close by mistake, I go make sure say we quarrel till we reach were I dey go?
Air transport at times na wahala.
Re: Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead by Nickymezor(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
LORD HV MERCY
Re: Pilot Crashes Plane After Getting Abused By Female Colleague, Leaves 51 Dead by BedLam: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why don't you quote wherever you got the info from? Because me and you know say you no near first hand source.

(1) (Reply)

Bahamas Visa.most Needed Doccuments / why do nigerians get vexed when their friends are migrating to another country / Unseen 7 Spots In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.