Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Admob Selfclicking Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Admob Selfclicking Guide (9277 Views)

Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? / Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big / Admob Selfclicking; How To Make $100+ A Month With Just Your Smart Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
WHAT IS ADMOB?

AdMob is a mobile advertising company founded by Omar Hamoui. The name AdMob is' a portmanteau for "advertising on mobile". It was incorporated on April 10, 2006 while Hamoui was in business school at Wharton. The company is based in Mountain View, California. In November 2009 it was acquired by Google for $750 million. The acquisition was completed on May 27, 2010. Apple Inc. had also expressed interest in purchasing the company the same year, but they were out-bid by Google. Prior to being acquired by Google, AdMob acquired the company AdWhirl, formerly Adrollo, which is a platform for developing advertisements in iPhone applications. AdMob offers advertising solutions for many mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, webOS, Flash Lite, Windows Phone and all standard mobile web browsers

AdMob is one of the world's largest mobile advertising platforms and claims to serve more than 40 billion mobile banner and text ads per month across mobile Web sites and handset applications.

On May 16, 2013 Google announced a rebuild of the AdMob platform at their 2013 I/O using technology from their other platforms like AdSense with the goal of helping app developers to build their business.

How will i earn money from admob?

You will earn money from admob when You click on advert, following my selfclicking guide, displayed on the customise app which i will build for you for this purpose. This app is only for you, it will not be published on play store.
Payment is automated as long as you have reached the payment thresh hold which is $100 and you have verified your address, by the pin google will send to you. Google pay you directly into you bank account every 21st of the month, then depending on your bank, it may arrive same day or within 4day into your bank account.
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2018
How To Create/Register Admob Account

_Step 1_ - Go to admob.com, click on SIGN UP Register with your Gmail account.

_Step 2_ - Select your country, Nigeria. Select your Time zone, Lagos, then select $USD as money unit.

_Step 3_ - A new form will show telling you to choose yes or no, just randomly choose yes or no and click continue, then you account is created successfully. Admob Account Creation Completed

Admob Final Set Up

_Step 1_ - Go back to your home page, it will ask you to enter your payment Info, click on it.

_Step 2_ - Enter your Address Information, (Address, city, postal code, state and phone).

_Step 3_ - Boom!!! That's all for the set up after 3hours your account Will be created.

Admob Account Approval Set Up Completed. Wait for Your Successful Approval.
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
*HOW TO CREATE YOUR GOOGLE ADMOB AD UNIT*

*Step 1*...Login to google.com/admob...make sure you are using an Android device, with Google chrome browser running on it

*Step 2*... Sign up with a valid gmail acct

*Step3* ..you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

*Step4*... Enter app information(name of the app) and click on Android

*Step5*.. Click on create ad unit

You will find three(3) ad unit (banner, interstitial and reward)

*Step 6* ..click on interstitial band input ad unit name(name it interstitial 1) after that click create ad unit.... Create 5 interstitials by following

*Note*: naming of each interstitial code should be in this order(interstitial1 , interstitial 2, interstitial 3 , interstitial 4 , interstitial 5 ) for easy identification

create just five(5) interstitials name it in this order (inter 1 to inter 5) save the codes on your note pad or memo

*Step 7* scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)
*Step 8* ensure you type your correct state, LGA postalcode. Get d right postalcode @ http://www.nigeriapostcode.com.ng

*Step 9* Goto your profile under settings and add your mobile number

*NOTE* create interstitials ad unit only leave banner ads alone��
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
As a beginner you can be earning $5 per day using my self clicking guide.
I have seen people charge as high as 10k - 20k for selfclicking guide and app building, and some even get their account banned, but they will never tell you they keep showing you the earning screenshot that is not theirs.

The hard truth is that there is no 100% guaranty on this but with my self clicking guide i will give 97% guaranty of not getting ban.

You will get ; selfclicking guide + vpn + admob customised earning app + mentorship, for #4,000 only

Check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
my earning app

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2018
sample ads

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by peeps4u: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can we see your earnings from your admob account please and google bank alert, if possible please
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is absolutely ignorance bcs you think and reason like a kid not knowing how to start.
self clicking is like a self thief so wise up and pay google play store $25 or N9k to upload your apps on store.
Your self click is a waste of time and efforts.

i dnt meant to insult u but just a suggestion.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
peeps4u:
Can we see your earnings from your admob account please and google bank alert, if possible please
yet to reach minimum cashout

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
eddykey:
This is absolutely ignorance bcs you think and reason like a kid not knowing how to start.
self clicking is like a self thief so wise up and pay google play store $25 or N9k to upload your apps on store.
Your self click is a waste of time and efforts.

i dnt meant to insult u but just a suggestion.

thanks
If self clicking is a waste of time to you, pls what will u call this shown bellow in one of ur thread recently created shocked

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Earning so far, slow and steady...

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2018
yesterday's earning

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2018
today's earning, just this morning

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by Uwaeromosele: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Firstly, they pay on different 20th of every month and how much do u think I will be making a day cause now I know it is till October that I will get paid!!
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by Postboiswag(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Google go disable ur account if not careful
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by SLOVFO(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Stealing is corruption. And all thieves will end up in hell. Repent before it is late. Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
SLOVFO:
Stealing is corruption. And all thieves will end up in hell. Repent before it is late. Jesus loves you.
if ''google'' is really against self clicking, why don't they block all those channels on YouTube publishing videos about self clicking?
Jesus loves you too
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by clintonsparkz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
femora007:
As a beginner you can be earning $5 per day using my self clicking guide.
I have seen people charge as high as 10k - 20k for selfclicking guide and app building, and some even get their account banned, but they will never tell you they keep showing you the earning screenshot that is not theirs.

The hard truth is that there is no 100% guaranty on this but with my self clicking guide i will give 97% guaranty of not getting ban.

You will get ; selfclicking guide + premium cyber ghost vpn(400 servers in us&uk) + admob customised earning app + mentorship, for #4,000 only

Check my signature for contact

cc Dominique. all this guys are scammers, pls close thread
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by femora007(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2018
i still dey

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by peeps4u: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
OP, why don't you update us again? You've got banned like others?
This is how it usually ends; you guys abandon your threads when google hammer hits you.

1 Like

Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by Freby90: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2020
[

Hello bro please how does the Google admob work see my WhatsApp number 08168647820

quote author=femora007 post=70742114]WHAT IS ADMOB?

AdMob is a mobile advertising company founded by Omar Hamoui. The name AdMob is' a portmanteau for "advertising on mobile". It was incorporated on April 10, 2006 while Hamoui was in business school at Wharton. The company is based in Mountain View, California. In November 2009 it was acquired by Google for $750 million. The acquisition was completed on May 27, 2010. Apple Inc. had also expressed interest in purchasing the company the same year, but they were out-bid by Google. Prior to being acquired by Google, AdMob acquired the company AdWhirl, formerly Adrollo, which is a platform for developing advertisements in iPhone applications. AdMob offers advertising solutions for many mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, webOS, Flash Lite, Windows Phone and all standard mobile web browsers

AdMob is one of the world's largest mobile advertising platforms and claims to serve more than 40 billion mobile banner and text ads per month across mobile Web sites and handset applications.

On May 16, 2013 Google announced a rebuild of the AdMob platform at their 2013 I/O using technology from their other platforms like AdSense with the goal of helping app developers to build their business.

How will i earn money from admob?

You will earn money from admob when You click on advert, following my selfclicking guide, displayed on the customise app which i will build for you for this purpose. This app is only for you, it will not be published on play store.
Payment is automated as long as you have reached the payment thresh hold which is $100 and you have verified your address, by the pin google will send to you. Google pay you directly into you bank account every 21st of the month, then depending on your bank, it may arrive same day or within 4day into your bank account.[/quote]
Re: Admob Selfclicking Guide by Wyben: 1:06am On May 11, 2021
This is amazing but read the complete guide of how you can make more money and how you can create a quality app all in [url]https://naijapride.com
Ng[color=#006600][/color][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Secret Night Club In Lagos Where Ladies Dance Unclad And Engaged In Anal Sex / Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! / How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.