Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Politicians Playing Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Playing Nigerians (293 Views)

The Tinubu Campaign Is Playing Nigerians For Fools / Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Playing Nigerians by Hardeysolution(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
When will Politicians Stop playing us?

When I learnt that Senator Saraki visited Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan, I was expecting another news to have Jonathan support and exalt the Senate President! What a country!
No permanent foes in politics, but Nigerians kept on hating. This is really funny and alarming ; the way Politicians play us. Because Saraki is now in PDP, the Igbos now support him so to say. What a mindset!

Everyone of us plunged this nation into this state because of our mindset. No Development mindset. No innovative mind. We go around sending false information. No one to combat lies. Everyone with his or her opinions just hating and sentimental.

I realised that many of this Politicians are friends behind the scene all to actualise their dream by making Nigerians day dream. So now, Sen. Saraki can now question the federal government?

Nigerians, let's realise that these guys are liars. Atiku told us it is four years he will go for. Buhari told us the same thing for crying out loud. Saraki said PDP is dead now, he is back to the dead party, to treat it? All of them are fighting for themselves and Nigerians are hailing. What a nation!

Let's wise up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Playing Nigerians by saymax(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Hardeysolution:
When will Politicians Stop playing us?

When I learnt that Senator Saraki visited Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan, I was expecting another news to have Jonathan support and exalt the Senate President! What a country!
No permanent foes in politics, but Nigerians kept on hating. This is really funny and alarming ; the way Politicians play us. Because Saraki is now in PDP, the Igbos now support him so to say. What a mindset!

Everyone of us plunged this nation into this state because of our mindset. No Development mindset. No innovative mind. We go around sending false information. No one to combat lies. Everyone with his or her opinions just hating and sentimental.

I realised that many of this Politicians are friends behind the scene all to actualise their dream by making Nigerians day dream. So now, Sen. Saraki can now question the federal government?

Nigerians, let's realise that these guys are liars. Atiku told us it is four years he will go for. Buhari told us the same thing for crying out loud. Saraki said PDP is dead now, he is back to the dead party, to treat it? All of them are fighting for themselves and Nigerians are hailing. What a nation!

Let's wise up!

Tell them o! We are our own enemies.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Effect So Far Of Pmb's Visit To China In 2016? / Lawyers Debunk Corruption Allegations Against Senator Akpabio / PDP See Government As Sweet As Buhari They Want To Comeback For What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.