Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria (3575 Views)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / Multiple PVCs And Effect On The Number Of Eligible Voters. / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by kidap: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
BE INFORMED!!!

This is the total number of eligible voters in each Six Geopolitical
Zone in Nigeria by INEC.

SOUTH EAST:
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
TOTAL = 7,028,560
------------------------------------------------------------------
SOUTH WEST:
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,558,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
TOTAL=14,298,356
SOUTH SOUTH:
Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAL 8,937,057
NORTH CENTRAL:
Benue 1,415,162
Kogi 1,215,405
Kwara 1,115,665
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Niger 721,478
Plateau 1,983,453
TOTAL 7,675,369
NORTH EAST:
Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,230
TOTAL 10,038,119
NORTH WEST:
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
TOTAL 18,900,543.

Please let us ensure we monitor our votes from the polling units to the ward, to the Local Govt, up to the state levels...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/30/checkout-the-total-numbers-of-eligible-voters-in-each-six-geopolitical-zone-in-nigeria/
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Skyken99(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Ok
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
The die is cast.
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by lordkush: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
will kwankwasnso and shekarau allow apc win Kano?

will bafarawa ND tambuwal allow apc win sokoto?

and I know that apc at the height of saibaba madness. they only got 50% from lagos
compared to now that the lifeless one and his minions has dealt with Nigerians. will apc win Lagos?

time will tell

the only party getting block votes is Pdp. ss/se

all others will be shredded and shared

failure must never be re-enforeced.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Donald95(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2018
North is always highest in things of politics controlling billions of the nations wealth.

But that didn't stop them from leading in terms of Poverty, Disease and Terrorism

2 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by lordempire(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2018
May God help Nigeria
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Total boycott of the 2019 election in the SE/SS area!!!
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by deboysben(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Different statistics every day.

Anambra pvc as of November last year before election was over 2.1m how come it's 1.7m
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by mbos: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
old figures

1 Like

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by mbos: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
deboysben:

Anambra pvc as of November last year before election was over 2.1m how come it's 1.7m

dont mind him na wrong and old figures
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
lordkush:

and I know that apc at the height of saibaba madness. they only got 50% from lagos
compared to now that the lifeless one and his minions has dealt with Nigerians. will apc win Lagos?

time will tell

In 2011,kwankwaso,tambuwal and bafarawa were anti buhari but he won sokoto and kano.always remember that incumbents win their strongholds heavily by inflating votes.remember what wike did to amechi in rivers in 2015.ss/se votes usually goes to pdp in bloc when there was federal might,no opposition and no card reader.plus now,pdp is presenting a northerner,southerners will not be keen on coming to vote northerners.the margin of victory was slim in lagos because jonathan was a southerner.many of those southerners will not come out

4 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
deboysben:

Its old figures.anambra figure now is 2.1 million currently but not up to 1 milion will come out to vote.many will vote apga

1 Like

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Atiku4presido: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Na suffer go kill you!
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is why PDP will push buhari out in 2019. Ipob have spoken and every voter from nnewi to oron, from ekwulobia to ikot ekpene must comply. Boycott 2019 elections and send the Daura mallam back to his village
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by mbos: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:
okay

lifeless and senseless talk

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by jojomario(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
lordkush:

time will tell

Take it or leave it, Lagos and Sokoto is APC lock down.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by famouscargo: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
WHO EVER WINS LAGOS AND KANO AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES THE PRESIDENT. AND IF YOU LOOK INWARD, YOU KNOW WHO HE IS.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Yoshy: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
gidgiddy:

Shut up, waka there, you guys should not bring this backward mentality again o

3 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Donald95(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
lalasticlala Dominique
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Where is PDP going to get their votes from? America? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lagos State population alone is almost that of entire SE region.

SE has the least voting population of all regions.

No doubt, this is one of the adversities affecting Ibo politically.

In a competition for power, the electoral value is lowest in SE.

The leaders in SE need to make a quick turn around and put economic incentives in place to attract Ibos back home. With the numbers Im looking at here you are helping other regions screw you politically.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
There hoping to inflate votes in ss/se,win north central and divide the north like in 2011

2 Likes

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Fatherofdragons: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
gidgiddy:

Biko stop, this will not help us in any way abeg.
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
senatordave1:

There hoping to inflate votes in ss/se,win north central and divide the north like in 2011

While their footsoldiers are planning to boycott the elections and organize ofe nsala day throughout February 2019 cheesy

I laugh in Atikulation cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Pls let him not stop o. For once, I'll support ofe nsala day cheesy

#SEboycotts2019elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by goodforme: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
gidgiddy:

Pls boycott the election, the lifeless man must be sent back to Daura, everybody in South East should comply pls

1 Like

Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
if u do it like that igbos re 40% of lagos =2million voters+++
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by CSTR1005: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
The south east should come out enmass and get their PVC. when you include the igbos in different parts of Nigeria that will hopefully get their PVC, it is massive.

The PDP needs to do their part and ensure that buhari never wins in 4 regions like in 2015.
We need a credible candidate to face him.

If the pdp can get the NC , and make it 3-3 in terms of regions, then they stand a significant chance.,
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

And how has voting helped us in anyway?
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yoshy:

Shut up, waka there, you guys should not bring this backward mentality again o

You that has foward mentality of voting, where did your votes get you?
Re: The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
CSTR1005:
The south east should come out enmass and get their PVC. when you include the igbos in different parts of Nigeria that will hopefully get their PVC, it is massive.

The PDP needs to do their part and ensure that buhari never wins in 4 regions like in 2015.
We need a credible candidate to face him.

If the pdp can get the NC , and make it 3-3 in terms of regions, then they stand a significant chance.,

What you type here is the wish. We all wish this, regardless of the region affected. Unfortunately this is not how elections turn out in reality.

Ibos in SW will not give you electoral victory, even if they are a billion in population. If you think that was possible then you do not yet understand the intrigues of democratic politics.

Add to that the experience of 1959 and 63 in Western Region and the drama with NCNC. The Yorubas of today have the experience and legacy of yesteryears and they know what to do to remain owners of the regional politics in SW....relocating 1 trillion Ibos to go live in SW and effect political displacement is a waste of time. You will end up as the victim. Your electoral value in SE reveals this fact when you look at the numbers. One begins to wonder....where is everybody?

Why does FG need to develop SE....for who, where is the population? A whole region have less than 8million....in a 200million + country. Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kano IGR/ Allocation Larger Than Combined Trio Of Abia Enugu & Ebonyi / Azikwe Against Northern Secession 1953 / Moment Obi Felt Disappointed Over Scanty Participants At Kogi Rally. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.