Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket (55729 Views)

Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
tellwisdom:
This ordinary cloth??....Hiss angry
hater spotted! Who get this thing here come carry am before e go die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by RexTramadol1: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
I second the other guy

Nothing like Igbo amaka oh

Na all of us amaka

We all die/save here biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
I wish he could used the opportunity to tell her all the atrocities committed and corruption by our president and politicians put together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by kawaodne(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Plus anus

Gbam!! You can use fish hook to hook his rotten anus and hang him under the bridge. Anofia!!!!!
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by jacoik(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
She was more excited to meet a designer than to meet our president
lolzzzzz u no well I swear. hahahaha ppl are wicked oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by QuietHammer(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
12345baba:
hahahaha. Nigeria amaka ooo
Lol. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by donneco(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
This says it all.

She was more enthused at meeting the youth who designed her life-filled jacket than the lifeless idyot president,

Funny thing is that the lifeless guy says such youths and many more are lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
kawaodne:

Buhari need to be hanged by his balls!!

Abeg Abeg Abeg BUHARI must GO!!!

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by kawaodne(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Who do u this thing
Dont die of frustration o...wailer!

You balls must be hung too. Galavantar!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Make i follow talk am too.'igbo amaka'
Igbo people i love una die

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by ezera(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
The jacket had more life.

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by madjune(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
What's special about this jacket sef.

She looks like a character from star trek movie.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
donneco:
This says it all.

She was more enthused at meeting the youth who designed her life-filled jacket than the lifeless idyot president,

Funny thing is that the lifeless guy says such youths and many more are lazy.

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by blackpanda: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
kawaodne:

You balls must be hung too. Galavantar!!!

You are violating rule 2 o. When u are blocked dont cry
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Nonyofor35: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
the woman looks lifeless
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
All I see in this message is,Nigerian youths are not lazy,their little efforts only need to be appreciated to encourage them do better

5 Likes

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Austinoiz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:

Can anything lifeless be creative?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by MENTORCH(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:

Yeah, inside her she will be wondering how he became a president. Well Donald trump too is a president, so strange things happen this days.
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Ekez(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
itsCornie:

Zero chill's man grin
I just talk ma mind
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by kawaodne(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
blackpanda:

You are violating rule 2 o. When u are blocked dont cry

Well you came after me! Paying you your coin! epetepe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by uuzba(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
madjune:

Good sharp Eye. Nice that you noticed this
As Oyibo don troway all their village culture, they all wear space suits and jackets now.
Same cloth for road, office or church.

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
There was nothing exceptional about the jacket... But it does suit her, which i'll give the designer credit for.

He's nigerian and he's done us proud.

This thread ought to be for his appreciation, not to emphasise the lifelessness of a living, albeit not very healthy man who, whether y'all like it or not is still the president of this country until voted out by the majority(If possible).

When are we all gonna learn to set our priorities right?

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Ekez(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
DonPikko:
**lifeless president
Abeg take am easy .
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
madjune:

Let me start from the end
A character from star trek movie suddenly pops up in her jacket,and alas it was designed with the soft ankara material
That's special
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Born2Breed(f): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:

See finishing...

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by elmodee7(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
bet u by tomorrow u will this jacket for sale in aba.

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by AreaFada2: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:

The designer is not LIFELESS, you know. grin cheesy
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
I like d jacket
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by bewla(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
U don't need to look far to no them or guess there Age
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by bigdoo: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't know between Buhari and Yar'dua who is more lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by elmodee7(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't know the difference between Ojukwu and nnamdi cownu there r both cowards. pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.