Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket (55756 Views)

Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by foreshore(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
She was more excited to meet a designer than to meet our president

What do you expect when he is lifeless
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by condomuser: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Haha you are right, the comment i made about bubu on the 28th August is still generating likes, i woke up to see 300+ likes for the first time lol.

Ijaya123:
Nice one. This should be a morale booster to all entrepreneurs out there.

On the other hand, I’ve observed with utmost amazement that the fastest way to get attention on Nairaland now is to post senseless and derogatory comment about Buhari. It seems some just sit, doing nothing only waiting for such comments just to click likes. I suspect they are jobless.

And these are the same set of people shouting go and get your PVC and vote out Buhari. I guess they now distribute PVC on Nairaland.

With their hate-filled and pathetic rants online, doubt if these people can make any reasonable, objective and politically-correct decision on any political matter. Only unrepentant losers behave this way.

And whoever they support will end up being a loser as well.

Only the deep can call to the deep.

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
nwakibie3:
EZIGBOTE NWAFOR

IGBO AMAKA

Your hustle will take you to places Bro

Ugly outfits
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by steveyoungwealth: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Emmanuel okoro,
Great umuahian
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by KenModi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
QuietHammer:

Ssssssssshhh! Nigeria Amaka. We all die here. angry

Thank you.

Tell the idiot that Teresa May does not know Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but Nigeria and when Trump insults Nigeria, he doesn’t differentiate too.

To the real enemy, we are one and the same.
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by nwakibie3(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
1Sharon:

Ugly outfits

go and hug transformer
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Adelaide2: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian designer Emmanuel Okoro is the creative director behind the brand Emmy Kasbit. By using traditional Igbo textiles - the Akwete fabric

https://www.africanprintinfashion.com/2018/03/emmy-kasbit.html

VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO THEE: IGBO AMAKA
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Akpuoru: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
When they refer to you as a monkey you will shout racism, yet you keep proving your low IQ to them.
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by WhoBeThisMan: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ijaya123:

They are the lazy youths waiting for hand outs.
it's the governments responsibility to create jobs
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by bigplayerz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am not hating here but give that man a tape rule to take the measurement and do some stiches...he has the money to run a fashion house he didnt sew that jacket ...trust me...I know lots of fashionista`s like these
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by 1Sharon(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
nwakibie3:

go and hug transformer

learn from these:

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by deleo16(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ijaya123:

On the other hand, I’ve observed with utmost amazement that the fastest way to get attention on Nairaland now is to post senseless and derogatory comment about Buhari. It seems some just sit, doing nothing only waiting for such comments just to click likes. I suspect they are jobless.

And these are the same set of people shouting go and get your PVC and vote out Buhari. I guess they now distribute PVC on Nairaland.

With their hate-filled and pathetic rants online, doubt if these people can make any reasonable, objective and politically-correct decision on any political matter. Only unrepentant losers behave this way.

well said

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Ekez(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akpuoru:

When they refer to you as a monkey you will shout racism, yet you keep proving your low IQ to them.
Who be dis?
Abeg varnish
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by JONSYN7154: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
It's because the President is a lifeless man. QED
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by marshalldgreat(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
Make i follow talk am too.'igbo amaka'
Igbo people i love una die
ehen I Am an IGBO GUY grin
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by tellwisdom: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
smileyoo:
so you 've a better fashion taste than the british prime minister? better learn how to celebrate you own.

So because she's white and a prime minister, means she knows fashion?
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by dante57: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is so OLD

Ijaya123:

Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by giftedben: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
lifestyle1:
This looks more like a Ghanaian jacket.
This guy may not be a Nigerian !!!
angry
Emmy is EMEKA definitely an Igbo name grin
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by eodavids(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Magichand:
UK PM, Theresa May is so excited to meet Emmy, the Nigerian Designer of her Ankara jacket. She shared the post few mins ago.

She wrote:

From Zenithnaija.com

More below;
https://zenithnaija.com/uk-pm-theresa-may-shares-excitement-of-meeting-the-nigerian-designer-of-her-ankara-jacket/

I too want to meet this Emmy designer. I will like to learn few things from him
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Caseless: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ijaya123:

don't mind the losers.
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Drekaz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:
Abeg you people should keep uncle buhari away from the public we don't want another foreigner complaining about his Lifeless-ness.

Maybe they should give the guy lifloxyn sef grin

Lifloxyn�....sense wee not kee you!
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by VULCAN(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's not yet 6pm and you have made 20posts today.

Some people think everyone is on their level

grin

Wretched BMC.

Alias Pay Per Post

Ijaya123:

Congratulations on your new found job. Hope the pay is worth it.
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Ijaya123: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
VULCAN:
It's not yet 6pm and you have made 20posts today.

Some people think everyone is on their level

grin

Wretched BMC.

Alias Pay Per Post

Keep trolling me.

Just shows how idle you are.

Once again, hope the pay is worth the effort.
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Jodiors: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
But she wasn't as excited when she met Buhari
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by MeeLan: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
this what I don't like! if want her to feel our culture then sow something Nigerian for her not using Ankara to sow jacket, she still looking European. Ankara is just a fabric, its the dress made that speaks for the Ankara, this Ankara is speaking English instead of Afrikana! that's why I love the Asians!
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by Austinoiz(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2018
elmodee7:

idiot.
Do u need to advertise your insane. Is the lifeless your own?. Why are u being unnecessarily stupid?
Re: Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket by bewla(m): 4:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Ekez:

Amu
indomitable generation quick to insult.weed generation u they call ur elders Anu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Thief Obasanjo - he wrecked Nigeria and stole $200bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.