Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,852 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Could Av Be Causing This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could Av Be Causing This? (389 Views)

Is God Causing This Global Lockdown? / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Av Be Causing This? by youngfocus(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Anytime they are praying in the church, dat I open my heart, forget abt the tins of the word bt only look at the father on the throne, I always fall down under the anointing, what could av b wrong with me?
Re: What Could Av Be Causing This? by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Feb 15
youngfocus:
Anytime they are praying in the church, dat I open my heart, forget abt the tins of the word bt only look at the father on the throne, I always fall down under the anointing, what could av b wrong with me?
You probably have a medical or mental problem that you have yet to consider. Your "falling under anointing" exercises are most likely psychological im origin as the idea has nothing to do with God of Israel or Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Look Unto Jesus / See The Regina Woman Who Is Going To Be Ordained Bishop Which Defiles Catholic D / How To Overcome The Love Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.