Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy (387 Views)

Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers / Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? / A Revelation To The Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by lightblazingnow(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Someone said it's not true, repent, turn off, where you are going there's no way.

16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted and thou art tormented.

Comfort Vs torment. Choice tours

16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Someone thought the Almighty is foolish. No, in fact he's the only wise God who lives in the light this means His understanding is past anyone, they are unfathomable, beyond reasonable, which no mortal can perceive or have seen.

Papa Abraham observed that there is a great Gulf fixed" excellent glory. There is no more crossing from this side to the other when you leave this world. Now you can. Now is only what you have. You do not know what will happen next. Only now, pray, keep praying in your heart every time.

16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

Now he's preaching salvation. He wants five of his brethren saved, he doesn't want them come in to the place of torment, very interesting.

16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

Experience is the best.

16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Christ Jesus is risen from the dead, to proclaim through us, yet you will not accept our message.
Re: Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by lightblazingnow(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thanks everyone
Re: Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by lightblazingnow(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Impressive
Re: Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by IamTheAnswers: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Surely
Re: Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by Brock1: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Are some people in hell already, how about the day of ressurection, where all souls will b gathered before him and separate d good from d bad and he will tell d bad to go into lake of fire?

Wat
Re: Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by lightblazingnow(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Brock1:
Are some people in hell already, how about the day of ressurection, where all souls will b gathered before him and separate d good from d bad and he will tell d bad to go into lake of fire?

Wat

So Christ Jesus isn't true about the parable he put forth. I didn't made up the story. Jesus Christ told us. Which do you believe then, your heart or the Lord God Almighty the owner of your thoughts
Re: Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Don't forget

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 / Don't End Up Like King Solomon! / Rccg Sunday School 18 November, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.