Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale (1697 Views)

Long Lasting Lifepo4 Batteries @ Affordable Rate / 32650, Lifepo4 Batteries In Stock / Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by Earthrealmlord: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lifepo4 Batteries are available for sale
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by freshpzy1(m): 5:12am On Aug 31, 2018
hello sir.....i av the following questions abt the life pro 40ah ba3 1.pls how much is the current price (the one with charger) 2.can i use it to power home appliances directly without inverter 3.how many hours can it power a 200watts load 4.how long does it take to charge with nepa 5. can it be charged directly by solar panel carefully answer the above without leaving any behind am verymuch interested
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by Earthrealmlord: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2018
freshpzy1:
hello sir.....i av the following questions abt the life
pro 40ah ba3 1.pls how much is the current price (the
one with charger) 2.can i use it to power home
appliances directly without inverter 3.how many hours
can it power a 200watts load 4.how long does it take to
charge with nepa 5. can it be charged directly by solar
panel
carefully answer the above without leaving any behind
am verymuch interested

1. I have only Batteries. (I can help you get charger)
2. Yes if the allpiance is DC (Direct Current) . NO if it is AC (Alternating Current)
3. It depends on the state of charge and your determined level of discharged, all things being equal
i.e full charge to zero charge is 480/200 =2.4
4.It depends on your charger and level of discharge
5.Yes (you do not need to worry about charge controller because it is inbuilt)
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by pat077: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Earthrealmlord:

1. I have only Batteries. (I can help you get charger)
2. Yes if the allpiance is DC (Direct Current) . NO if it is AC (Alternating Current)
3. It depends on the state of charge and your determined level of discharged, all things being equal
i.e full charge to zero charge is 480/200 =2.4
4.It depends on your charger and level of discharge
5.Yes (you do not need to worry about charge controller because it is inbuilt)
do u mean if one have a solar panel, all that is needed is to connect the panel to the battery charger port?
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by BlossomJey: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
How much do you sell? and how can i get it in Benin?
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by Earthrealmlord: 5:41am On Sep 01, 2018
pat077:
do u mean if one have a solar panel, all that is needed is to connect the panel to the battery charger port?

You must size the PV correctly .
you need to know the VMP and VOC
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by Earthrealmlord: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2018
BlossomJey:
How much do you sell? and how can i get it in Benin?

Whats app 08142126416
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by pat077: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Earthrealmlord:

You must size the PV correctly .
you need to know the VMP and VOC
what is VMP and VOC
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by Earthrealmlord: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2018
pat077:
what is VMP and VOC

Voc = Voltage open circuit - Nothing attached to the panel.

Vmp = Voltage maximum power - This is the voltage that occurs when the module is connected to a load and is operating at its peak performance output under standard test conditions (STC).

This is always listed on the module specification sheet and sticker

1 Like

Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale by CodeTemplar: 11:16am On May 21, 2019
Earthrealmlord:

Lifepo4 Batteries are available for sale
Please post sample pictures of stock, condition ( used or new ), price if possible, weight, capacities of batteries in stock with corresponding weight, voltage and location of stock. It will help a lot. Thanks.

I have been contemplating buying them.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Duos...SOLD / Hp Pavilion X360 Facial Recognition Core I5 8th Gen 8gb Ddr4 Ram 128gb Ssd SOLD / SOLD SOLD Dell G5 Gaming Laptop(red): I5 8th, GTX 1060 6gb, 256gb & 1T SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.