Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano (9307 Views)

Tired Of Heat? Use This Blue Inec Lifepo4 Battery To Power Your DC Fan / Inec Type Of Batteries Available In Kano / Lifepo4 Batteries Are Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Big blue inec type of batteries which can b used for an inverter and can power your TV n satellite receiver for at least 6 hours or more depending on your t.v power consumption are available for sale in kano. These batteries are lithium ion and LifePo4 batteries and have been tested and proved to have a very long lifespan n durability.
The battery specs
* Big blue in colour.
* 40AH, 480Wh.
* Comes with a follow come Sako charger.
* Charging time averages 2.5 to 3hrs from 0 to 100%
* It has an accessory of dc converter that can power 19v laptop which most laptops are n 30v printer for 24 straight hours when fully charged
Very portable and can easily be carried to any destination for recharging if u don't light in your area.
* The one I am personally using has spent more than 4 good years and still counting and has not dropped from discharging time
* It can easily be connected to a UPS and serve as an inverter. I will send u simple clear images to guide u on the connection or better still buy a small portable inverter, I sell at affordable price.
* If your location is kano pls chat with me to come n inspect it before any form of payment and if u r not in kano but have a proxy that can check it for u, then better.
* It can also be way- billed to any location in Nigeria after payment.
Chat me up on my whatsapp 08034694579 for any more explanation and enquiry.
*The price is 55k with DC distributor box for laptop and its highly efficient Sako charger.
* Battery alone with its charger Without DC distributor it 50k only.
* Distributor alone is 5k
* Sako DC charger alone is also 10k. note:
Chat me up on whatsapp 08034694579

1 Like

Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by qwertyboss(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2019
zan Baka Dubu goma
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Battery with charger n dc distributor

Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Batteries alone

Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Dc distributor alone

Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2019
qwertyboss:
zan Baka Dubu goma
non negotiable bro. Ko ni ma bansamu a haka ba
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vvq
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by Lokoyen(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Expensive for people outside kano considering the waybil money.
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Sa
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Available

1 Like

Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Xyz
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Available
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Few left
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Packaged and ready for way-billing to kwara

Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Very few left
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Batteries sold out. Only DC distributor left
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by willexyaho(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2019
Do you still have the battery?
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2019
willexyaho:
Do you still have the battery?
no
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hi i will love to buy a lifepo inec type battery with dc and charger

what brand can you advice me to buy that is not sako
and what is the present price

thanks
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by smokers: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Is it still available
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
smokers:
Is it still available
yes chat me up
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:
Hi i will love to buy a lifepo inec type battery with dc and charger

what brand can you advice me to buy that is not sako
and what is the present price

thanks
ebak is very good.
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
ebak is very good.

How much is it and where can i buy it

is it lifepo and how many AH?
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by samoney: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2019
is it still available
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by gentlesas(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
I NEED THIS BATTERY, PLEASE HOW MUCH IS IT, MY FRIEND HAS ONE WHICH POWERS HIS LAPTOP VERY WELL
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by BrightJay: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Batteries alone
Still available?
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by Lovelynife(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2020
is the battery still available and how much of available?
Re: Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
Lovelynife:
is the battery still available and how much of available?
the complete set is 35k last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday / Imported Uk Samsung Galaxy Note 5 now 48k,call 08038940607 / We Fix Laptop Screens At Very Good Price in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.