Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I've Attended A Lot Of Gay Parties In Lagos With Very Posh Kids - Bisi Alimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Attended A Lot Of Gay Parties In Lagos With Very Posh Kids - Bisi Alimi (1065 Views)

Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Attended A Lot Of Gay Parties In Lagos With Very Posh Kids - Bisi Alimi by teddynaijaboy: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, has revealed that he attended a lot of gay parties in Lagos State with very posh kids.

Following the recent arrest and subsequent release of 57 homosexuals in Lagos, LIB recently had a chat with popular gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi.

Who said while in his prime, he attended several gay parties in Victoria Island, Lagos with a lot of posh kids and it was fun.

He went on to call on more people to lend their voices to fighting for gay people in Nigeria, he said;

‘I think people that have the platform should speak up. If you have the resources, if you have the name, even if you don’t come out as gay, you can stand u and speak on the issue.’

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ive-attended-a-lot-of-gay-parties-in-lagos-with-very-posh-kids-bisi-alimi/

Lalasticlala

Re: I've Attended A Lot Of Gay Parties In Lagos With Very Posh Kids - Bisi Alimi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
undecided this man is sick...
Re: I've Attended A Lot Of Gay Parties In Lagos With Very Posh Kids - Bisi Alimi by Jerrick(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided this man is sick...
He’s not only SICK, he’s PUSSIcally malnurished and NIPPLEcally incapable wtf

(1) (Reply)

Ooni's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi, Will Also Run Away - EGBEJI Oloogun / Juliet Ibrahim Shoots Her Shot With Jimseuh Of Kupe Boys / Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.