Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy (1064 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Linda ikeji took to her official Instagram page to share picture of her baby and also confirm that she is no longer in any form of relationship with the father of the baby Sholaye Jeremi.

SOURCE:
https://zealnut.com/page/view-post?id=94

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2018
So dat is d ba$tard u have bn hiding his face n wat should we do with ur break up news wt the $tupid sperm donor........ Rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by Benscolari: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2018
#so sholaye shined
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by obembet(f): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2018
We always have baby mama before but now we have Baby Father.

Anyway, we are coming for our son.

Baba omo lo lomo
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by SaintAlbert53: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Business at it's peak...
The baby looks like the man tho!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by speedyconnect3: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Baby mama lass lass

Upon all the preaching.

Closed chapter ko closed verse ni.

No wedding you come get belle shocked cool

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by YngDenzel1: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Mission accomplished grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by engrj(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Mehn just like that.

Well the baby is most important shall.
How I wish I have a baby now.
In really regretting it not having a baby before now
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by ednut1(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2018
So she proposed to her self and was wearing ring. When i see ladies forming celibate and not virgins i always feel like knocking dem. Too bad we wont hear the guys side of the story lol. Fake role model

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2018
angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by dollyjoy(f): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
So she proposed to her self and was wearing ring. When i see ladies forming celibate and not virgins i always feel like knocking dem. Too bad we wont hear the guys side of the story lol. Fake role model
So because a Lady is not a Virgin anymore, She should sleep with every Tom, Dick and Ednut? What's wrong with you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2018
dollyjoy:
So because a Lady is not a Virgin anymore, She should sleep with every Tom, Dick and Ednut? What's wrong with you?
do what u like with ur life . But dont come out to deceive pple. She was forming celibacy but collecting dick even not minding the 2 hours traffic to his house at osapa london hahahah
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by dollyjoy(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
do what u like with ur life . But dont come out to deceive pple. She was forming celibacy but collecting dick even not minding the 2 hours traffic to his house at osapa london hahahah
You sound pained!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2018
dollyjoy:
You sound pained!
how e take concern u
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy by python2gbera: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
I see a picture of a sperm thief making a ridicule outta an innocent kid.
An irredeemably glorified hoe being stuck on a grief of a lifetime. In a desperate bid for a child, you were caught up in the web of your own treachery, lies and pretence. Woe betide you and your crackhead of followers.

-python2

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Curves In Skinny Army Print Leggings / See Odunlade Adekola Look As He Rocks Agbada Outfit / Bobrisky Hangs Out With Actress, Jaye Kuti As They Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.