Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

DJ Cuppy Under Fire Over These Comments About Feminism (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Under Fire Over These Comments About Feminism (video) (228 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Under Fire Over These Comments About Feminism (video) by linx123: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy is currently under heavy fire on twitter after she revealed that she used to be a feminist but quit feminism and she explained the reason for the change in mindset.

She made her thoughts known about feminism in an interview with City FM. According to Cuppy, she used to consider herself a feminist until she realized she didn’t understand it. She said and had to change her perception on feminism:

“I don’t like people that are hypocrites, right? So people are out there speaking about women’s rights and then behind closed doors they are doing kind of like crazy things…

I just feel like I will never come out as a feminist. I’m in a male-dominated industry and I,,,continue for full gist and video https://janefblog.com/3572-2dj-cuppy-under-fire-over-these-comments-about-feminism-video/

(1) (Reply)

Harryson’s Former Manager Defends His Harsh Post Concerning Singer / Fortis Mobile Money Clinches Titans Of Tech Innovation Award / Drake Breaks Billboard Record For Most Weeks At No 1 In A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.