Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido (659 Views)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Finally Reveals / Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido by InforOrbit: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Popular singer, Davido has revealed why he registered for the one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Recall that social media was recently abuzz with reactions after the ‘OBO’ crooner shared photos of himself in NYSC uniform after his registration at the Lagos NYSC camp on Tuesday.

The popular artiste again on Thursday caused a stir at the Iyana-Ipaja orientation camp as he drove his white Mercedes Benz GLE 450 marked POLICE PF 413SPY into the camp.

The ‘OBO’ crooner, upon signing his oath of allegiance form, told newsmen at the NYSC camp that he registered for the scheme due to his strong passion for NYSC.

He also promised to adhere to camp rules and regulations. He said:
Continue Reading In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/why-i-registered-for-nysc-davido/

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido by GloriaNinja(f): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
HE IS NOT DOING IT FOR ANY PASSION BUT FOR PUBLICITY.
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido by marttol: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
La click La die

1 Like

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido by Ekez(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Carry go abeg, Some people forge their own and dem say no be curruption
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido by NobleRomm(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Imagine, how will someone have strong passion for NYSC..
secondly he promise to obey camp rules and regulations.. DAT ONE NA LIE.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tboss At 2018 AMVCA / Bovi vows to beat up I Go Dye for messing with memories of his late mother / I’ve Slept With Church Pastors & A Senator - Nigerian Gay Man Brandmuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.