Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp (2790 Views)

HOTT! Davido Betrays Chioma, Welcomes 2nd Son With Fourth Baby Mama In London / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
@gistvic.com

As we all know, OBO Davido is been camped for his NYSC service, Different pictures are been dropped regularly.

Follow this thread for latest update of pictures at the camp....

Below are the most recent pictures of Davido in NYSC camp...

Gists via:https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/see-untapped-photos-of-davido-in-nysc.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Naychuzzy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Loooool. This guy lasaan...
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
See some of these worthless girls wey if you be toast outside go dey do shakara. See them climbing each other like ladder just to have a glimpse of davido when he land earlier today.

See naija army. See as dem surround am like body guards. When I was serving in 1995, some of them chased me around like chicken all because I was too sick to come out for parade.

Moreover after This swearing in , the next time you go see David na when he wan collect certificate. You can't expect him to spend 3 weeks in a mosquito infested hostel and defaecate inside the bush like a normal corper.

He just came for the swearing in ceremony which is compulsory and after that , he'll definitely be off to his ikoyi mansion eating sharwama and drinking bournvita while you rely on spoilt platoon beans to keep body and soul together..

4 Likes

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2018

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by 460ICEBEATZ: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wtf from this picture dem dey give davido him own special swearing in... Se e as Nigerian soldiers humble... grin

Lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy.

1 Like

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by NobleRomm(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
This guy will cause confusion there ooo
i believe he has future intention..
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by sunnysunny69(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wonderful one, when you have talent and know how to use it, people will love.
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by IPassYahoo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aza Davido dude sure knows how to get attention btw no be Broda Shaggi dey look for back so ���
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by dollytino4real(f): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
see swag
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2018

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gvicsocial:
@gistvic.com

As we all know, OBO Davido is been camped for his NYSC service, Different pictures are been dropped regularly.

Gists via:https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/see-untapped-photos-of-davido-in-nysc.html

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by lilmax(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Immediately I see my girl doing this, I'll dump her

girls like these lack composure, and it irritates me

and btw, with davido in nysc camp just made nysc laughable

1 Like

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Alwaysking: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
The power of money
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Auladimeji(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
It a shame on those useless soldiers, Who's Davido ,His he bigger than the rest corpers.That's why it's good to use university certificate when applying for any force in Nigeria in other not to be degrade like Nigeria force with primary/waec certificate

1 Like

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Auladimeji(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Where is the equality, Is David not a corper like the rest.NYSC is now rubbish.That man following Davido is a disgrace to his family and relatives

1 Like

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gvicsocial:
@gistvic.com

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by chriskosherbal(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seriously am enjoying this and just catching fun on all the pics shown ...

My broda & sister Money is good.
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Omo see dimple.
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by Gvicsocial: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gvicsocial:
@gistvic.com

Davido seen in studio .....

Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by leonard002(m): 12:55am On Aug 31, 2018
superstar
Re: Hott!!!! - See Untapped Photos Of Davido In Nysc Camp by KingLennon(m): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2018
If your girlfriend is in that camp and Davido says 'HI' to her. My brother forget it, you are now single grin.

(1) (Reply)

Post Valentine Saga: Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Father / Photos: Kika Osunde Finally Break Silence On Yutee Rone Blackmail Scandal / NDLEA Drama: CDQ Marks Birthday With Endowed Ladies In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.