Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (26910 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by GetCofOProperty: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
vioment:
This is good but must we always have oyibo doing our projects for us. Nna na wa o. Even me sef no fit dey smh any longer because at this rate of shaking, the head fit comot.

This is unfair to the indegenes. We have indigineous professional firms with integrity who can handle such projects

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by dinggle: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na woo, Lagos just left other states in the dustbin. U would think the governor of Lagos state is a foreigner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bashir75:

Don't forget Dubai was a plan desert land that's constructed newly by futuristic Government with less bureaucracy while Lagos has been this old city under military regimes with less adherence to strict urban planning policy. Before the advent democracy, Lagos has been wrecked and bastardised with building structures that will take years to correct. I remember once a well connected woman who built an hotel on a sewage layout and government did nothing to correct it even when the whole neighbourhood protested against the build on the canal. We are our own enemy. It's a cycle, you can see the wealthy moving from VI to Lekki and Atlantic city however, it's used to be Ikeja for the wealthy. When the land is exhausted, they will come back to buy the disgruntled and un-organized city just like most cities in US.

Many of these backward thinking posters are used to lack of progress and development so when they see progress and development, they feel insulted and quickly let you know that their own country is backward and should remain backward.

They are self-loathing and hating people with zero sense of belonging and self-worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by vioment: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
GetCofOProperty:

This is unfair to the indegenes. We have indigineous professional firms with integrity who can handle such projects

I am with you that even though I find myself doubting our competences. Even at that, naijans need to be encouraged to learn with these projects; It is even a national security issue when another country comes to build more than 80% of your water infrastructure.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
GetCofOProperty:

The fact that there are people with different skin color doesn't mean anything, these are Nigerian companies regardless who you see in the pictures and I'm sure these companies mostly staffed with people with your own kind of skin color paid to build this HQ.

Btw, competence and competitive bidding should always be our main concern, not skin color.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by PVision2020(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:

When he ignorantly lied and tried to derail the thread from the topic to garbage and who will clean up the water creek, I not only showed him facts, I did so with a picture of the waterways authority clean the waterways with modern waterways cleaning machinery.

You might want to read the thread, l think you have not

I get. But you know it kinda harsh replying your guy that way for having a different opinion to yours. You're meant to educate him politely, but your first approach was offensive which made him defensive.
Ore wa ni guy yen. Anyway you be my person. Osun tokan tokan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by chuksanambra: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
seguno2:

You are going too far, bro.
How many people are moved on the waterways and in what condition? Has there been any change in the past 19 years of progressive APC in Lagos state
Has the supply of tap water in Lagos state decreased or increased since 1999? Is it building an office that should be prioritised over actual provision of tap water?
Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are compound failures combined.

Igbos are not needed in this thread. The East is the most undeveloped area of Nigeria and Igbos need to develop it not foolishly poknosing in matters that do not concern Igbos.

Lagos is furthering water transportation and we're patching bridges in the east. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by ehinmowo: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nice one but most roads in Lagos are extremely bad.
I do ask myself why it seems like a big deal to fix our roads, plan and renew our cities.
Nigeria is just so backward and our wicked rulers keep offering us crumbs while we hail them to high heaven.

I discovered that many of those bad roads are federal roads! Bt BRT overload dey weak me!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by baxton25(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fools shouting ambode is working....he shouldn't work before? ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by ebenholer(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
But why must all notable presidents visiting Nigeria must not but visit Lagos before leaving.?
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
baxton25:
Fools shouting ambode is working....he shouldn't work before? ......

Saying Ambode is working is killing your soul bah.?

Sucks to be you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Mujtahida: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Realname:

It seems Nigerians get angry when someone asks a question? It's like the average Nigerian is a mini dictator, take what I tell you and don't ask questions atitude .

He ask a question and you termed him ignorant

Come on that's too harsh
Don't mind the idiot. Isn't there a relationship between an inland waterway headquarters and the boats that are supposed to ply the waterways?

I detest when a foolish man preens himself and regards others as beneath him in intelligence when clearly he has none

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Mujtahida: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:

What's blabbing about pictures of boats got to do with HQ/Administrative building? Sadly for the LASG, they should have stacked boats on top of the building when taking the pictures because some jokers on NL won't be satisfied or impressed unless they see boats inside and on top of the building.

If you are going to argue, argue about sane, rational and intelligent issues.

You people are worse than elementary schoolkids

You are a fool. A colossal fool. If a motor Park headquarters is being commissioned and someone asks 'where are the vehicles' would you call that blabbing? Of course you would because logical correlatives is alien to your myopic way of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you know the truth about that building you will curse ambode instead of praising him. They have sold out the entire commonwealth of Lagos and you are all here praising him. MUMU youth dem. Thats a political settlement by a corporate entity. If you know you know jare!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Tundeobama(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
seguno2:

You are going too far, bro.
How many people are moved on the waterways and in what condition? Has there been any change in the past 19 years of progressive APC in Lagos state
Has the supply of tap water in Lagos state decreased or increased since 1999? Is it building an office that should be prioritised over actual provision of tap water?
Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are compound failures combined.
its so simple to identify the backward region you came from your hate some part of Lagos enjoy pipe water.No state in ur region as it good.y the hate??
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by Tundeobama(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mujtahida:

You are a fool. A colossal fool. If a motor Park headquarters is being commissioned and someone asks 'where are the vehicles' would you call that blabbing? Of course you would because logical correlatives is alien to your myopic way of reasoning.
olodo so in your erosion village ferry is park on land.bush ipods thats why you troop in here daily in mass.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by seguno2: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
chuksanambra:
Igbos are not needed in this thread. The East is the most undeveloped area of Nigeria and Igbos need to develop it not foolishly poknosing in matters that do not concern Igbos.

Lagos is furthering water transportation and we're patching bridges in the east. Nonsense.

So what is chuks Anambra doing on the thread?
Are you having an identity crisis?
Maybe you should check in to Yaba left for treatment since you can’t afford to go to London for treatment on a presidential jet?
So sorry for your sickness.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by seguno2: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atouba:
If you know the truth about that building you will curse ambode instead of praising him. They have sold out the entire commonwealth of Lagos and you are all here praising him. MUMU youth dem. Thats a political settlement by a corporate entity. If you know you know jare!

Say what you know now.
This is a faceless forum.
Abi you want to be the only one cursing him? Let us join you to curse him well so he can get the result of our corporate curses quickly.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mujtahida:

So, if they commissioned a motor park, you will instead as for motor vehicles even though they did not tell you that they commissioned motor vehicles? grin grin grin

This is why you losers fail WAEC... grin grin

I really do believe they manufacture ignorant and unintelligent people every second in your village.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Atouba:

Every time they commission projects in Lagos state, it is not progress and development, according to ipob villagers, they have sold Lagos state..

This village Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
seguno2:

So what is chuks Anambra doing on the thread?
Are you having an identity crisis
Maybe you should check in to Yaba left for treatment since you can’t afford to go to London for treatment on a presidential jet?
So sorry for your sickness.

Hypocrite ipob, what was your drinking water nonsense doing in a thread about waterways HQ building?

Look into the Yaba left equivalent in your village for immediate accomodation

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by TundeBricklayer: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
chuksanambra:

Idiot your poor state Osun are in penury, you are here claiming no man's land, go back to your backward village

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mujtahida:

Don't mind the idiot. Isn't there a relationship between an inland waterway headquarters and the boats that are supposed to ply the waterways?

I detest when a foolish man preens himself and regards others as beneath him in intelligence when clearly he has none

Ignorant ipob, the Lagos state waterways authority is an administrative agency regulating the waterways, they don't sell boats, they don't keep boats and the boat owners in Lagos state doesn't park their boats in front of the agency HQ so exactly what boats are you villagers talking about?

Or you villagers mean the state should have asked all the boat owners in Lagos state and the ones driving their boats up and down should have parked their boats in front of the agency before taking the pictures? grin grin

You people are worse than elementary school kids.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
PVision2020:
Deomelo wetting dey do you this afternoon, you just dey para for everybody, even LaudableXX wey be your person.

He asked a salient question and you're expected to answer him politely. You be Omoluabi and not a potopotarian carrying hate all around.

Apologize to LaudableXX asap. Ire o
Egbon, no mind am. I just dey take corner eye look im face...I no wan talk, yet. cheesy E be like say one babe just give am marching orders... grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
I don't apologize because of the people's silly arguments and ignorant comments.

There's nothing polite about spewing lies, twisting facts and argument just to display the usual pointless hatred and bitterness. That's what Igbos do, they derail threads with irrelevant nonsense and blind arguments.

Btw, another good trait of omoluab is standing up for what's right and just
Ah... I don talk say I no wan laugh dis nite. cheesy But you are forcing me to do so. grin Guy, all those areas I mentioned, I know them like the back of my hand. You cannot tell me the history of Falomo. This is a route I have been plying twice a day, to and fro, on my way to work and back for years. undecided There are no lies in my comments, please! shocked

Go to Falomo jetty today and check if any commercial passenger boats, load and discharge commuters from there. MetroFerry Marine Services used to operate for a while from Falomo in the past, but they stopped doing so, long before the construction work on Lagos State Waterways Authority Headquarters started. sad Till now, they have not gone back there. And neither have other commercial boat operators been allowed to use that jetty. Only MTN's corporate boat, docks there once in a while. This is a jetty that was originally constructed for commercial operations, o.

Just because some of us are saying the plain truth, it upsets you so much, that you would rather label us as 'IPOB,' when you know full well that nothing could be further from the truth. sad Anyway, God dey.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
LaudableXX:

Egbon, no mind am. I just dey take corner eye look im face...I no wan talk, yet. cheesy E be like say one babe just give am marching orders... grin

You are still blabbing..

The waterways agency is a regulating agency, they don't sell boats, they don't keep boats and the boat owners in Lagos state doesn't park their boats in front of the agency HQ so exactly what boats are you villagers talking about?

Do you have more lies for me to burst?
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
LaudableXX:

Ah... I don talk say I no wan laugh dis nite. cheesy But you are forcing me to do so. grin Guy, all those areas I mentioned, I know them like the back of my hand. You cannot tell me the history of Falomo. This is a route I have been plying twice a day, to and fro, on my way to work and back for years. undecided There are no lies in my comments, please! shocked

Go to Falomo jetty today and check if any commercial passenger boats, load and discharge commuters from there. MetroFerry Marine Services used to operate for a while from Falomo in the past, but they stopped doing so, long before the construction work on Lagos State Waterways Authority Headquarters started. sad Till now, they have not gone back there. And neither have other commercial boat operators been allowed to use that jetty. Only MTN's corporate boat, docks there once in a while. This is a jetty that was originally constructed for commercial operations, o.

Just because some of us are saying the plain truth, it upsets you so much, that you would rather label us as 'IPOB,' when you know full well that nothing could be further from the truth. sad Anyway, God dey.

This is not about history, it is not a jetty or whatever irrelevant rubbish you keep digging up, this topic is still about the commissioning of the waterways HQ, a common administrative building, not a jetty or boat park where boat owners park their cars so what boats are you looking for?

Btw, this is not Falomo jetty, this is the new HQ for the waterways authority, not a boat park where boat owners in Lagos state park their boats and it's definitely not a jetty.
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by YOMIJO(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Naychuzzy post=70753434]

Yes yet he has been working extremely hard these road projects.. Its even one of his major achievements so far.. Ambode.. Only God can reward you for doing all you are meant to do as a leader of a state. [/quot

Yet if u ask me, I'll say he is the worst Governor Lagos has had since democracy. He has made more money than and of his predecessors yet nothing to show 4 it. As much as use to like APC government in Lagos, Ambode has foiled all wat the predecessors ever stood for.
Please can anyone enlighten me on how LCC was able to increase the toll fares at the various toll gates when there was a binding contract b4 nw that a lesser amount was gonna be charged for a period of time. So nw that there was an increase, would DAT reduce the time the LCC would hand over to the Government? And if its gonna be so, Y didn't the Government (Lagos) deemed it fit to have her populace in the know of things?

Ambode would rada embark on a white elephant project with which he can siphon the tax payers monies rada than the little ones that would benefit the majority.

Has anyone noticed lately that there is virtually nowhere in Lagos without big pot holes and if anything is gonna b done....? Omo na gravel dem just dey park put

Lagos is has dirty has it was nw b4 Tinubu came to power and yet am hearing ..."Itesiwaju eko lo je wa logun"

Can't the Leadership of the APC do the needful? Wat are the opposition that has been nurturing the tot of winning Lagos form APC doing cos I feel this is the time (thou I know PDP still doesn't stand a chance regardless)

Well, our education system has always been a shit hole because at every point in time that we need the very enlightend peeps to stand up, speak up, act proportional ly.... Evryone just go dump..

Then the less intelligent, corrupt minded politician continue to take us on their cruise
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by LaudableXX: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
See, I know your type, your only business here is to show us how sad and pained you are about progress and development.

First, your headache was the ignorant nonsense about boats not showing in the pictures and after getting countered with your ignorant nonsense, you moved on to who will clean the waterways, but after showing you how they clean the waterways with modern waterways machinery, you are still blabbing the same ignorant and unintelligent nonsense.

See how you let hatred, bitterness and needless frustration against progress and development get the best of your sanity.

deomelo:
You are still blabbing..

The waterways agency is a regulating agency, they don't sell boats, they don't keep boats and the boat owners in Lagos state doesn't park their boats in front of the agency HQ so exactly what boats are you villagers talking about?

Do you have more lies for me to burst?
There are no lies anywhere. Nobody said LASWA sold boats. Only God knows where you got that one from. sad As for saying that Lagos Waterways Authority does not keep boats, you are merely splitting hairs. What do they use for their waterways patrol and inspections? Motorcycles? shocked By the way, you did not debunk anything. You simply decided to be irrational, today. undecided Now, let me give you room to throw another tantrum. Go on... sad

No matter how much pain it causes you, Falomo jetty is a commercial jetty where the LASWA HQ is situated. And the question remains, why are commercial boat operations not taking place at that jetty? If you do not know the answer, simply say so, instead of throwing a fit.

deomelo:
This is not about history, it is not a jetty or whatever irrelevant rubbish you keep digging up, this topic is still about the commissioning of the waterways HQ, a common administrative building, not a jetty or boat park where boat owners park their cars so what boats are you looking for?

Btw, this is not Falomo jetty, this is the new HQ for the waterways authority, not a boat park where boat owners in Lagos state park their boats and it's definitely not a jetty.
You have obviously not set foot in that new Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ, otherwise you would not be saying "this is not Falomo jetty, this is the new HQ for the waterways authority...." It is like saying Murtala Muhammed Airport does not have a runway. sad
Re: Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS by deomelo: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2018
LaudableXX:

There are no lies anywhere. Nobody said LASWA sold boats. Only God knows where you got that one from. As for saying that Lagos Waterways Authority does not keep boats, you are merely splitting hairs. What do they use for their waterways patrol and inspections? Motorcycles? shocked By the way, you did not debunk anything. You simply exposed the irrational contents of your mind. undecided Now, let me give you room to throw another tantrum. Go on... sad

No matter how much pain it causes you, Falomo jetty is a commercial jetty where the LASWA HQ is situated. And the question remains, why are commercial boat operations not taking place at that jetty? If you do not know the answer, simply say so, instead of throwing a fit.

So, we are now talking about patrol boats?

Ok, I'll go for that deception for the sake of argument.

So, you mean they should have parked the patrol boats inside or on top of the building to take pictures with?

Stop the comedy abeg?grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness / Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 / 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.