Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki (19234 Views)

2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
TimeMachine:
Finally, I now have a candidate I can vote for. A renewed hope for the country, NOT because Saraki is a good man, no! No one is good, none is perfect, but because Saraki is a Human Being, a greedy and calculated one, but with a brain that knows what can work if he is determined to do it. And I see, from his personal experience of what friendships mean, he is ready out of fear for Nigeria, and Nigeria is ready for him. He will not do a magic, but he is the catalyst for the magical hope that is so badly needed to move power out of the core Old School politicians, to the more youthful demographic.

I do not think the Saraki I know, will bow to the old hacks, neither will he fill his cabinets with old men or nepotist. He will prove everyone right that he is capable of change.

Today, I have hope in Nigeria, if PDP can get him that ticket by hook or crook.

He is the only person I can vote for, otherwise I am not voting. Atiku, sorry

Since your moniker says "time machine" take yourself into the future as far as year 3892 and vote for him there because he will never sit on the highest seat in Nigeria.

Your vote isn't retrievable! Once you vote, you cannot get it back.

Saraki is a big No No to 95% of Nigerians and I can see you belong to the 5%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by michoim(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
You criminal. The youth in your village right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Lionofdjungle: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
If those "youths" instructed you to put your hands in � fire, will you do so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by akdjr(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Whoever ask you to run for president of Nigeria is not only deceiving you but leading you to become irrelevant in your political career. Anyone can screen shot my comment and keep it and see it after 2019 election.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Since your moniker says "time machine" take yourself into the future as far as year 3892 and vote for him there because he will never sit on the highest seat in Nigeria.

Your vote isn't retrievable! Once you vote, you cannot get it back.

Saraki is a big No No to 95% of Nigerians and I can see you belong to the 5%.

Your knowledge of statistics is not enough, you perform poorly by your assumptions, based on your little neighborhood of reasoning.

You just juggled your little memory and came up with 95% and 5%, inside your mother's basement then you already know about the decision of all Nigerians, WOW, how silly can one get with statistics ?

Now, get back up there and read, that I aired about who I am going to vote for, and why I think he is the answer, but you little backyard boys just cant handle an opinion of an Elder ?

My oh my,....I got to get out of here...for you the illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oh! The same youth that used your connection/link to rob offa right... Well, Run and same fate will befall you too.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

Your knowledge of statistics is not enough, you perform poorly by your assumptions, based on your little neighborhood of reasoning.

You just juggled your little memory and came up with 95% and 5%, inside your mother's basement then you already know about the decision of all Nigerians, WOW, how silly can one get with statistics ?

Now, get back up there and read, that I aired about who I am going to vote for, and why I think he is the answer, but you little backyard boys just cant handle an opinion of an Elder ?

My oh my,....I got to get out of here...for you the illiterates.

Ramblings of a wailer.

Lmao @ elder. This one is a worse liar than saraki himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ramblings of a wailer.

Lmao @ elder. This one is a worse liar than saraki himself.

Have you ever lied ?
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

Have you ever lied ?

You obviously always do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by akdjr(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
If Saraki emerge as PDP candidate after the primary election and has 6,426,581 votes in 2019 presidential election which is half of what Jonathan had in 2015, I will regard him as the winner.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by zsamorano(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't think I'm one of those youth.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by olabolawasiu(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lazy kwara youth asked u to run for president.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by doovo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigeria youth will never ask u to do so .

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Elopikin: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
You don't compare sleep to death. No matter how terrible Sarraki is, he is still far better than Buhari...
It's mental slavery when the youths of this Nation refuses to think out of the box. And when truth becomes a threat. I would rather eat a mushroom in freedom than to be eating meat in slavery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by alexola20(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Olabestonic001(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
andorbe:
u guys are just lamenting.whatever political analysis u hv on saraki, wait untill 2019 n see if it will hold water again. The man is one among those that will rule this nation if he should get d ticket. Buhari is finished, n if he likes let him rig d election, he still wouldnt get the numbers..

You are not a sound analyst. Saraki stand no iota of chance against Buhari.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by 1972xy: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki doesn't have any point here. He has nothing to campaign about. He is just being ambitious.
I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by GavelSlam: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Elopikin:
You don't compare sleep to death. No matter how terrible Sarraki is, he is still far better than Buhari...
It's mental slavery when the youths of this Nation refuses to think out of the box. And when truth becomes a threat. I would rather eat a mushroom in freedom than to be eating meat in slavery!

Moniker registered August 30, 2018.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by ClassiqLegend(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
hmmm u are highly welcome mr saraki,u can come and waste ur stollen dollars dis 2019,i welcome u once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Benekruku(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin angry grin

FFK has started teaching Saraki how to sniff drugs

3 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Pat081: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Ekez post=70755566]Go ahead sir,
Atleast you are better than the lifeless fellow [/quote do u knw dat I will vote for d lifeless PMB den dis life thief , ole fellow

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by ayosamtunde(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Which youths?

Oh I remember now.offa bank robbers guys are the youths
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Shugavee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Something most certainly is!

Perhaps its sugared Tramadol but there is something affecting it
mr man I don’t take drugs
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Ojiofor: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki I wish you the best as I believe strongly that you will perform one million times better than the LIFELESS one currently in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shugavee:
mr man I don’t take drugs

Your ascertions and calculations suggest you do.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by lecowas: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is the best step saraki could have taken next. Knowing fully well he is not going to return to the senate as the senate president but ordinary floor member. At least , people will now refer to him as ex senate president and presidential aspirant. His ego won't allow him to sit as an ordinary member again.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Shugavee(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fact remains Bukola is a great competition to buhari!! that’s fact. N I rather cast my votes for him than buhari,,
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by GoldHorse(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Which lazy and lifeless youths be that?!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by GoldHorse(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shugavee:
Fact remains Bukola is a great competition to buhari!! that’s fact. N I rather cast my votes for him than buhari,,

Ehenn?! Please what's your definition of "great" and "competition"

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by GoldHorse(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Elopikin:

Then you do not know much about mushrooms. You will, certainly and therefore won't know much about what you adduced to up there.

BTW pound for pound mushrooms are more expensive than most meat.

Saraki better than Buhari? Na wa o.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by slanky: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
please I beg you... I am not part of those that begged you. Where and how did they beg you sef?
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by springtech(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yes we know the youths na:
1. The paid youth
2. The lazy youths and
3. The weaponized youths, at least election is coming we know you must buy them weapon to terrorize your enemies.

We sight you baba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16 / General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers / Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.