Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

"Be Yourself" - Stella Damasus Reacts To Celebrites Living Fake Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Yourself" - Stella Damasus Reacts To Celebrites Living Fake Life (454 Views)

Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Be Yourself" - Stella Damasus Reacts To Celebrites Living Fake Life by Gvicsocial: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
@gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress, Stella Damasus talks about image forging and keeping. She also talks about how fans do message her privately for help and assistance.

In her own words, she believe it is bad to live fake live.

She wrote:

"People want you to live the kind of life they want to see you live on social media. When you post glamorous pictures you get all the attention. When you post intellectual things or businesses they don't care most of the time. Those that want the thousands of likes and followers continue to fall into that trap. They live false lives and fake everything till they find it hard to even recognise themselves. They are so confused that they don't know who they are anymore. They run to my dm and my private email to ask for help and I keep saying the same thing. "Be yourself and live your best and real life for you. Stop trying to please everyone just to get their approval. You cannot satisfy the world. Some people like crazy some like calm, so how do you satisfy both without becoming a confused person." For some, it is so bad that they need proper mental rehab. I always say and will keep saying to all that care to listen " I will continue to be me. If I am not selling an image that they want to buy, then pls visit the next store". God bless you all. "

Gists via:https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/be-yourself-and-live-your-best-stella.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "Be Yourself" - Stella Damasus Reacts To Celebrites Living Fake Life by Realname: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Be Yourself" - Stella Damasus Reacts To Celebrites Living Fake Life by eddiiii: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good advice, a word is enough for the wise, God bless you too. Actress!
Re: "Be Yourself" - Stella Damasus Reacts To Celebrites Living Fake Life by johnsonjrule: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Word

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Confirms That Her Baby Daddy Is From Delta State / Look At The Weird Way These Guys Are Having Fun At Elegushi Beach (video) / Naomi Osaka Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.