Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life (23473 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:25am On Feb 07, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Daniella shared some photos on her IG page and a follower took to the comment section to accuse her of living a fake life.

See their conversation below;

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/actress-daniella-okeke-replies-follower-who-accused-living-fake-life.html

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2019
People should mind their business

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Kingpee2(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2019
He must be pained about a whole lot of things ..

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Sleek ride

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19am On Feb 07, 2019
YOLO....

Enjoy the life of your head gurl.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by itspzpics(m): 5:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by femi4: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2019
Busted grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by femmix112(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2019
casted

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Speedyconnect15: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Ppl are jobless shaa.

So she knew that it was same pic in 2018.

Monitoring spirit.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Some people won't just mind their business
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Learnstuffs: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Nigeria youth are very lazy
Nigeria actress are much fake
In fact, all of you are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Sirpaul(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2019
my grandfather lived hundred and fifty five years... do you know why?. he was minding his business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by freemanbubble: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Okay

My grandfather is 145 years old and very much alive simply because he always mind his own business

But seriously sha most celebrities live fake lifes

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Favbolu(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2019
The truth is bitter

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by silifat222: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2019
na wa ooh
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by iluvdonjazzy: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2019
k
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
People should mind their business

also people should stop living a fake life.

9 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Speakdatruth: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2019
The so-called fan is right. All of them live fake lives.

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by iluvdonjazzy: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't know why I luv this girl too mush.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Nigeria youth are very lazy
Nigeria actress are much fake
In fact, all of you are mad
I AM NOT MAD, I AM FAVOURED OF THE LORD, I AM BLESSED IN ALL MY WAYS AND AM A LIGHT......GLORY!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Lhimeet(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
angry

Instead of the cheap attention seeker to debunk the followers accusation, she went ahead to defend her stupidity... Celebrities Yeyebrities and fake lives be like 5 & 6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Visits Lagos Commissioner Of Police To Discuss Security At His Concert / Uche Jombo And Mum Take Cute Selfie / Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.