₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,118,363 members, 4,587,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018 at 04:09 PM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (22634 Views)

Latest Job Recruitment @ The Concept Group (4 Positions) / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 3:00pm On Nov 09
University of Lagos recruitment is also ongoing. But I noticed unilorin pays higher. That shocked me.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 7:27pm On Nov 09
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by 2oyo: 5:19am On Nov 10
ademmy102:

You are funny is when u are employed that's when u start to talk of pay. What next now is to call u for interview.

I am just mentioning it.Nigerians and wahala.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Obashola01: 11:29am On Nov 12
Hello colleagues,
Any update?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Officer101(m): 10:30am On Nov 13
Hope some people have not started work already? Just thinking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This one that every where is cold like..... I don't just know.

Thank God majority of us are working or doing something before, we are only looking for greener pasture.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 3:24pm On Nov 13
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 6:18am On Nov 14
Officer101:
Hope some people have not started work already? Just thinking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This one that every where is cold like..... I don't just know.

Thank God majority of us are working or doing something before, we are only looking for greener pasture.

@Officer101, kindly help us confirm from your source that said they will start to call after the convocation if he has any information for us now.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by abiodunalasa: 6:36am On Nov 14
There are some workers already on the School pay roll but not yet confirmed. So this recruitment gonna be about their regularization and confirmation as well.

Now with the recent Minimum wage bill, getting a federal job like Unilorin own will be harder. Cos FG may now be considering the funds.

At this point, nobody knows how the recruitment will proceed.
Someone even said we should forget it that it is just about regularizing those already employed some years back. But I greatly doubt it.
No matter how small, I know some new staffs will be employed.

Good luck to us all.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 8:51am On Nov 14

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Bisimuyiwa: 11:41am On Nov 14
Very apt and clear. I agree with your submissions in the write-up.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ademmy102: 5:31pm On Nov 16
house, any information?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ / Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland / What Is The Difference Between Application Letter And Cover Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.