Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari (567 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pictures don't lie
The hatred is real

lalasticlala somebody don despise you like this before?

Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by abokibuhari: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
So you they follow NIGERIA WAILERS grin

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by RurouniKenshin: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki: I'm coming for you
Buhari: *Completely oblivious of his true surroundings and instead sees the shape of cows in every living and non living thing around him*
Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by Ekez(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
ooh dis lifeless fellow again

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
He'll be like dis man is too lifeless to my liken
Correct ur grammar, please. it's causing me headache
Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by RurouniKenshin: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
[s]Correct ur grammar, please. it's causing me headache[/s]
How many grammar can buhary speak grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
RurouniKenshin:
How many grammar can buhary speak grin grin grin grin
So bcoz Buhari no sabi, make we too no sabi?
Re: Caption These Photos Of Saraki And Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sarak be like"shey na you.i go frustrate your government tire.When I don finish with you,you go dey regret the day you become president.Lifeless and clueless man. grin

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel, Akpabio And Managing The Revelations. / Gorilla Naming Ceremony: Obasanjo & Akon In Rwanda / I Will Take 70million People Out Of Poverty- Tope Fasua (presidential Aspirant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.