Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State (33725 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by greatiyk4u(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
From the pictures attached

Eze Ndigbo be like but they said nobody knows Obi in the North

Datti....was like laugh my ass out, you can see the turn out now

The second picture,......
Obi come pose, come be like you can see I am the Boss and the incoming Presido.

The kanuri man in the last picture was like, anybody way say Obi no go win, we go knack am jass

Enjoy the moment and vote Obi-Datti

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
The winning team

310 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by SaintNegro77: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Forge ahead Mr President.

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Abfinest007(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Can ur candidate laugh like this.not those ones that eir teeth looks like brown envelope

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by PraizHim: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
PO - Datti 2023

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi has held his campaign in the north more than Tinibu and Atiku.
NC: Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Niger.
NE: Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno.
NW: Kaduna, Kano, Kastina.

Remaining FCT, Kwara, Adamawa, Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara states..

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by jlinkd78(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Simply Presidential

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi has held his campaign in the north more than Tinibu and Atiku.
NC: Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Niger.
NE: Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno.
NW: Kaduna, Kano, Kastina.

Remaining FCT, Kwara, Adamawa, Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara states..

Some IPOB LIES are just funny

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ritchiee: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

The kanuri man in the last picture was like, anybody way say Obi no go win, we go knack am jass

Obi always wearing dark clothes like a demonist.Sorry,he is an Olumba..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Some IPOB LIES are just funny
Counter it with truths then or STFU..

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by stuffs2002: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Counter it with truths then or STFU..

Why do IPOB start foaming at the mouth whenever their lies are busted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by padi94(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi is Coming
Datti is Coming
Joy is Coming

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
200 votes from me alone all collected and waiting😂😁 over and over obi in you i stand

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Eze Ndigbo[b][/b] be like but they said nobody knows Obi in the North

That man can not be Eze ndigbo of Borno State, because the Eze ndigbo of Borno State that I know is working for Borno State government as he's been paid huge sum of money to disenfranchise the Igbos in Borno. Eze ndigbo of Borno is collecting money from Borno State government and APC to lure Igbos to travel back to the East through free transportion and scary threats till after election. The plan is to disfranchise the Igbo community in Borno State. The man in the pic should be the Igbo community LP leader and not the Eze ndigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by greatiyk4u(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

That man can not be Eze ndigbo of Borno State, because the Eze ndigbo of Borno State that I know is working for Borno State government as he's been paid huge sum of money to disenfranchise the Igbos in Borno. Eze ndigbo of Borno is collecting money from Borno State government and APC to force Igbos to travel back to the East through free transportion and scary threats till after election. The plan is to disfranchise the Igbo community in Borno State. Man in the pic should be the Igbo community LP leader and not the Eze ndigbo.

That's your problem
We in Borno, Shaffa particularly know Ezr ndigbo has no power to force anybody home during election, if people can defile boko haram threat, who be Ezd ndigbo?

Your message is incorrect as you don't even know the nams of the said king

22 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

That's your problem
We in Borno, Shaffa particularly know Ezr ndigbo has no power to force anybody home during election, if people can defile boko haram threat, who be Ezd ndigbo?

Your message is incorrect as you don't even know the nams of the said king

I'm in Borno State too, I'm very Obidient. I'm just telling you the Eze ndigbo is working for Borno State government to disfranchise the Igbos in Maiduguri. I'm not saying he has the power to disfranchise them, but luring some Igbos to travel out using the free transportion that Borno State government paid for, whilst putting fears in Igbos that the election would be bloody. I don't even know the Eze ndigbo of Borno State, because I don't really stay in Maiduguri, as I'm always in different rurals in Borno or traveling to different states. But someone in Maiduguri told me this on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by greatiyk4u(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

I'm in Borno State too, I'm very Obidient. I'm just telling you the Eze ndigbo is working for Borno State government to disfranchise the Igbos in Maiduguri. I'm not saying he has the power to disfranchise them, but luring some Igbos to travel out using the free transportion that Borno State government paid for, whilst putting fears in Igbos that the election would be bloody. I don't even know the Eze ndigbo of Borno State, because I don't really stay in Maiduguri, as I'm always in different rurals in Borno or traveling to different states. But someone in Maiduguri told me this on Monday.

Name the rural, we know them

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by MrEverest(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

Let's even agree that what you're saying is true. You mean Igbos will actually believe such trash?

If Igbos could stay back in Borno when Boko Haram was throwing bombs around like knockout, is it ordinary election that will make them run?

Again, North won't even dare cause violence in this election as that will definitely threaten the existence of Nigeria. We have passed that stage when violence will be used to threaten Igbos.

15 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Name the rural, we know them

Lol... Gwoza, Pulka, Bama, Monguno, Ngala, Dikwa, Damboa, Biu, Beneshiekh, Ngamdu, Damasak, Rann, the list is endless... Wait, are you really doubting me?

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by 1Dray(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
MrEverest:

Let's even agree that what you're saying is true. You mean Igbos will actually believe such trash?

If Igbos could stay back in Borno when Boko Haram was throwing bombs around like knockout, is it ordinary election that will make them run?

Again, North won't even dare cause violence in this election as that will definitely threaten the existence of Nigeria. We have passed that stage when violence will be used to threaten Igbos.

I am not saying they are believing it, but some are using the free transportion avenue to travel. Do you know that the free transportion scheme was first implemented during the Christmas period, and the BSG promised to pay for return ticket only for those that will come back after the election. They are trying to transport those that didn't travel during the December period and those that came back.

I'm voting Obi no matter what. I will leave wherever I am and go back to where I registered on the week of the election. I can't be threaten. This is the same strategy they had used to disfranchise the Igbos over the years.

I'm an Obidient and a very vocal one. I can't be shut down by anyone anywhere in this country.

15 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
ok
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by MrEverest(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

I am not saying they are believing it, but some are using the free transportion avenue to travel. Do you know that the free transportion scheme was first implemented during the Christmas period, and the BSG promised to pay for return ticket only for those that will come back after the election. They are trying to transport those that didn't travel during the December period and those that came back.

I'm voting Obi no matter what. I will leave wherever and go back to where I registered on the week of the election. I can't be threaten. This is the same strategy they had used to disfranchise the Igbos over the years.

I'm an Obidient and a very vocal one. I can't be shut down by anyone anywhere in this country.

Tinubu and his Boko Haram vice are only scared of losing which has become obvious. Let's even assume that's true, how many buses will they bring for it to make sense? 10, 20 or 100? In this fuel crises, do you know the cost?

Even the logistics aspect, will it be strictly for Igbos that have voters card? Do they have to show it before being allowed to enter?

Why will Igbos rush to the East when it's not Christmas or Easter? Just because there is free transportation?

Forget it, it's just one of those senseless rumors they peddle about during election.

10 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Samuel807(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
We are winning this one.

Don't forget to call me for your car sales and request..

Check my bala blu signature..

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nice one

But Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by whippersnapper(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
I pray this man is worth the hype. buhari did more than this
if it is a Nigerian politician. I'll just leave him with God, they're heartless

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by vastolord4(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Look! Even pdapc crowd came to attend

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by Ournolly: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
PO : Bobo Chicago say na him get the whole North.

Datti : grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State by onuman: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Laughter when news came to Obi and Datti that
Tinubu asked voters to vote out APC from office.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) / Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's 'Resurrection'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.