Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dogara In Political Limbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara In Political Limbo (653 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dogara In Political Limbo by Akpuoru: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
With today's APC's meeting, which didn't feature Dogara (not that I was expecting to see him there though) it occurred to me that even though Dogara has not been featuring in APC's activities, he has not been featuring in PDP's as well (at least publicly).
I'm beginning to wonder, just wonder if he is now in political limbo?
Re: Dogara In Political Limbo by bender79: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akpuoru:
With today's APC's meeting, which didn't feature Dogara (not that I was expecting to see him there though) it occurred to me that even though Dogara has not been featuring in APC's activities, he has not been featuring in PDP's as well (at least publicly).
I'm beginning to wonder, just wonder if he is now in political limbo?
He is apolitical for now. But on a serious note he is in a tough choice but I think he will stick with APC to stay alive politically
Re: Dogara In Political Limbo by Akpuoru: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
l do not see his sticking with APC or moving wholeheartedly to PDP as a panacea to his present predicament. Yes he may have shown his loyalty to those that made him speaker but I think he stuck with them for too long. He would've switched loyalty early enough, perhaps that would've given him some advantage.
He gains nothing with the Tambuwal/Saraki/Atiku group as it stands. He only wins if they win (assuming they remain as a group) Now that the three are eyeing the presidency, am sure deciding whom to support is another of his troubles.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Assembly Member Dumps APC For APGA / Abba Kyari Accused In Alleged Contract Scam / Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.