Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! (1021 Views)

How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? / NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALERS WANTED)). / Factory Of Shade Net& Shade Sail& Safety Net From China Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nisco18ng(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
No matter who you are, we guarantee we have a flavor that suits your taste, and we bet an irresistible appetite to fall on you just from the sight of our Supa Dupa Yummy Delicious cookies of different exciting flavors!

Our fruit festival biscuits include;
*Biscuit with Banana and Chocolate Cream topping
*Biscuit with Strawberry and Chocolate Cream topping
*Biscuit with Coconut and Chocolate Cream topping
*Biscuit with Orange and Chocolate Cream topping

Other exciting flavors include;
*Biscuit with milk and chocolate cream topping
*Cookies with cocoa cream filling
*Cookies with coconut cream filling
*Wafer with coco cream
*Wafer with strawberry cream
*Wafer with chocolate cream
*Wafer with vanilla cream
*Wafer with Hazelnuts cream
*Wafer with pistachio cream.

We have two major production plants in Istanbul,Turkey. and we are looking for credible distributors who can introduce our products to the Nigerian market.
We can also give Exclusive Rights on agreed terms.
And Yes! we can set up your own factory line for our cookies here in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world.

For further enquiries; please call or whatsapp Mr. Jonah on 09057777066
Email: niscojohn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by akenzua74: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Interested let me know the requirements, hit me ak.qualitytouches@gmail.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
interested also
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by ewawumi(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Interested. Mail me details at omobolaji1996@gmail.com or 08171602230
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nisco18ng(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks all for your response. Please next time make use of the contact handles displayed on the adverts.
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nisco18ng(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
A response has been sent to your mails. Thanks
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nisco18ng(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
SETHWORLD:
interested also
You didn't leave any contact details.
Please contact me via my contact handle provided above.
We will be glad to hear from you.
Thanks
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nikky2012(f): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Intrested my mail ..omoyajowodenike@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by OLRAYS(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
interested... my mail is Hurricane.side@gmail.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by shegsrules(m): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Interested, my mail is salawuolusegun@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by belovedaja(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Interested. Contact is,
nnan2007@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by pastor4all: 4:38am On Sep 01, 2018
interwsted. let me know what it takes. pstsuccess4all@gmail.com. 08035372832
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nisco18ng(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2018
nikky2012:
Intrested my mail ..omoyajowodenike@yahoo.com
Sorry there seems to be a problem with this address. Please send me a mail @ niscojohn@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by mizGene(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Queengenny02@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by ewawumi(f): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Got your mail. Let's talk better on whatsapp with 08171602230
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by LKO(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
nisco18ng:

Sorry there seems to be a problem with this address. Please send me a mail @ niscojohn@gmail.com. thanks

Please forward details to

abovedlaw@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! by nisco18ng(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
nisco18ng:
No matter who you are, we guarantee we have a flavor that suits your taste, and we bet an irresistible appetite to fall on you just from the sight of our Supa Dupa Yummy Delicious cookies of different exciting flavors!

Our fruit festival biscuits include;
*Biscuit with Banana and Chocolate Cream topping
*Biscuit with Strawberry and Chocolate Cream topping
*Biscuit with Coconut and Chocolate Cream topping
*Biscuit with Orange and Chocolate Cream topping

Other exciting flavors include;
*Biscuit with milk and chocolate cream topping
*Cookies with cocoa cream filling
*Cookies with coconut cream filling
*Wafer with coco cream
*Wafer with strawberry cream
*Wafer with chocolate cream
*Wafer with vanilla cream
*Wafer with Hazelnuts cream
*Wafer with pistachio cream.

We have two major production plants in Istanbul,Turkey. and we are looking for credible distributors who can introduce our products to the Nigerian market.
We can also give Exclusive Rights on agreed terms.
And Yes! we can set up your own factory line for our cookies here in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world.

For further enquiries; please call or whatsapp Mr. Jonah on 09057777066
Email: niscojohn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! / Longrich Effective Products / I Am Reay To Share With You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.