Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? (613 Views)

Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! / Become A Sole Distributor With Us And Earn Big Monthly / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by Simonokeh7(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
How do I become an exclusive distributor of any product foreign or indigenous.?

Why would any company want to make a person the only distributor of their products?

Why not throw the market open and sell to as many persons that are interested?

Re: How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by tony0806: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good question. But it has to be "in a particular location"
Re: How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by Simonokeh7(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
tony0806:
Good question. But it has to be "in a particular location"
Yes sir, I'm mulling about being the sole distributor of an alcoholic product in Port Harcourt.
But I'm still new to this whole sole distributorship thing.
Re: How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by Simonokeh7(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Can someone educate me further on the whole sole distributorship thingy.

I don't know what to tell that company in Onitsha that'd make them hand over the exclusive rights to distributing their products in PH.

Note: I've already done my research over the net, just looking for Nigerian specific knowledge..
Re: How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by ATEAMS: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sign a deal with them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by kingssmith(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sign an MOU with company state the necessary terms

Most times your purchasing power has a big impact.

Contract tenor is a key to starting.

Give them the reason to do business with you...ie why you are unique.

State your rebate and entry price.

If you can't get the whole state choose a jurisdiction of coverage because others might have come before you...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Sole Distributor Of A Product? by Rach1405: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2022
We are in need of distributors nationwide for our attractive, nutritious and well packaged baby cereal product.

We need sole Distributors, sub Distributors, and wholesalers
Retailers nationwide. Our product is already selling in Lagos but more distributors are needed.

Pls contact me on whatsapp/call 08023082400.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write Professional Business Plans, Proposals, And Sales Copies For You! / See The Amount I Was Paid As A Commission Recently / ---intl New Business In Africa: Market Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.