Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu (19287 Views)

See The Flyover Commissioned By Ugwuanyi In Enugu: Pictures / Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele / UGWUANYI In Three Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by gurujoe(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Gov Ugwanyi of Enugu and president of China Xi Jinping facially look alike.
And there is a virtue they have in common 'Humility'
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by universe123: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2018
scantee:

I hope u will not complain when other future governors overlook development of Nssukka?

We the AWGU LGA are yet to produce a governor even though we are the oldest LGA in Enugu State, if not for Senator Ekweremadu who is trying with his constituency project to develop Awgu, all previous and present government always neglect us.

God punish them all.
For your info Enugu has 17 local govts and many of them are yet to produce a governor.its only three local govts that have produced the governor since it's creation while the remaining 14 are yet to.Ugwuanyi is not from nsukka local govt but from udenu local govt area.infact,the governor has done more for nsukka local govt more than his own local govt,I hate it when I see people saying that the man is sectional in development which is like.Nsukka is the second largest town in population after Enugu town and what the governor is doing to open up the town so that Enugu will not be a state with just one city..We should say what we know all the times and not making false accusations to make someone else look bad..

3 Likes

Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by universe123: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2018
scantee:

Your right bro, in as much chime didn't do much for my LGA Awgu but I think he did more than ugwuanyi, at least he touched over 60% LGA and the metropolitan, Ugwuanyi is trying but he only focus mostly in his town Ogba and Nsukka neglecting every other areas, we the Awgu people massively voted for him, not even a borehole he couldn't give us.

Sectional politics and development in Enugu is a call for concern.

ugwuanyi is not from ogba oga but from Orba in Udenu local govt
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by universe123: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2018
emmie14:

That's pathetic. Actually am not from Enugu state but I thought Enugu is practicing zoning
Yea,Enugu state is practicing zoning based on the three zones in Enugu state.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Shaev7(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2018
KenModi:

Leave judgement to God I hear.

I hope ur child gets sexually abused by a priest. Please don’t get mad or frustrated enn, just leave it to God.

If you don’t know, religion is the longest running scam in the history of man. It has been one of the most effective ways that developing nations have been kept improvished.

Ever wondered why the people who brought religion to Africa are today less religious and more prosperous while the countries carrying religion on their heads still wallow in hunger and poverty??

Be more spiritual my friend and less religious.
You are as aggrieved as many lay faithfuls in the church. Will you kill yourself? instead pray everything gets well. The only thing you can do is pray. All these have been said by our Lady of Akita since '73... Keep your faith in Christ going. Even among Jesus disciples there was a Judas. So why do you fear? If you really believe as Legionary that Our Lady and Her son stands for the Holy Church pray and do you daily activities leave the battle for Christ.

Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Shaev7(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2018
KenModi:
See them trying to look holy angry

All these Catholic bishops and cardinals that cover up priests who sexually abuse kids whom they ought to protect and give spiritual guidiance.

Pope John Paul II covered up, Pope Benedict VI same thing.

Now the heat has become too much. People coming out everyday with the truth that they were sexually abused in the 70s, 80s and 90s, Pope Francis is running up and down apologizing.

Fvcking pedophiles and sexual predators masquerading as men of God.
Among Jesus Disciples, there was a Judas . Your words are not new. Just Pray for the Mercy of God. The Pope has asked for forgiveness in an open letter. The truth is the devil is waiting for the Holy Mother Church to fall and scatter. But with our prayers God has continue to sustain the Church. All these happening now has been made known to us be Mary's prophesy in her apparitions years ago. Demons wants to take over and infiltrate the church well , they seem to have started but victory is sure for the Church. Whatever religion you belong to let me tell you,. whether you like it or not The Catholic church has held the world to be one till date and that is the mission of Christ. The devil doesn't want that, all the devil wants is divisions and evil. Brother if I were you I will pray let things become good. And whoever tells you evil doesn't happen in Church is a liar. That's why the church keeps asking us to pray for the Church and her leaders. Tell me any other institution that has so united the world through the gospel? More challenges are yet to come for the Church but I believe it shall be overcome by our prayers. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2018
bonechamberlain:
well said, from the time of chimaroke all, everything Enugu was moved to agbani, air force college, Esut, Unth, his own private school, mea mater university and secondary school, even a Madonna university satellite is now in agbani. if chimaroke had the opportunity to move UNN or Nsukka as a whole to agbani he would have done that, Sullivan even tried for Nsukka a bit, bit he focused on Enugu metropolis. Now a Nsukka man is in power. less than 4 years people are lamenting.

God bless Ugwuanyi, God bless Enugu State.

you guys should stop this politics. those facilities will have to be somewhere.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Rich4god(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2018
scantee:

Bro let's be sincere, chime did very well and change the face of coal city, ugwuanyi is trying by touching many rural areas, but my problem is he focus mostly Nssukka.
Chime changed the face of coal city because it's under his jurisdiction, Ugwuanyi is facing Nsukka cos that's his zone. It's the agreement the state leaders reached. Or can you show me projects that Chime did in Nsukka or Nkanu.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Rich4god(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2018
scantee:

UNTH was moved to ITUKU OZALLA ( Awgu LGA) not agbani and it has already been moved before Chimaroke became Governor note that bro.
I understand... UNTH was a federal project.. but the style of leadership in Enugu is that the sitting govnor will have to develop his zone. If you have noticed, there are some federal and state projects been sited along Obollo, orba and opi road...
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by scantee(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
universe123:
ugwuanyi is not from ogba oga but from Orba in Udenu local govt

I actually meant Orba, is mistake , I know his in person , was there last year when I was handling a project from Otukpo (Benue ) - Enugu. Ezike, Obbolo afor and Nssukka, he has really done well for his people though
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by scantee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rich4god:
Chime changed the face of coal city because it's under his jurisdiction, Ugwuanyi is facing Nsukka cos that's his zone. It's the agreement the state leaders reached. Or can you show me projects that Chime did in Nsukka or Nkanu.

So Enugu metropolis is not under ugwuanyi jurisdiction?

Remember Chime is from.UDI, while Enugu metro comprises of Enugu South, North, East, Part of Enugu West, I.e Amechi awkunanaw and co
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by scantee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
universe123:
Yea,Enugu state is practicing zoning based on the three zones in Enugu state.

And Awgu LGA is in Borno state if Enugu has only three zone.

Nawa for una oo
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by scantee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
universe123:

For your info Enugu has 17 local govts and many of them are yet to produce a governor.its only three local govts that have produced the governor since it's creation while the remaining 14 are yet to.Ugwuanyi is not from nsukka local govt but from udenu local govt area.infact,the governor has done more for nsukka local govt more than his own local govt,I hate it when I see people saying that the man is sectional in development which is like.Nsukka is the second largest town in population after Enugu town and what the governor is doing to open up the town so that Enugu will not be a state with just one city..We should say what we know all the times and not making false accusations to make someone else look bad..

Bro Udenu is Nsukka by proxy, forget the different local Government tag of a thing, Nsukka is big bro, so they have many LGA but they are all Nsukka, mind u Nsukka is not an LGA. All those Enugu Ezike, Udene and co made up of Nsukka.

Just like as Nkanu is big, Many LGA comprises of Nkanu
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by scantee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
universe123:

Pls show me where in my post I accuse ur governor wrongly, I stated that none of the governor past and present has ever done anything for Awgu LGA, I never said anything bad about ur bros chairman,
Ugwuanyi in question I know him very well and he is my uncle family friend, I am only saying none of them ever remembered my LGA.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rich4god:
Say what you know... His focus is his homeland cos that's what the leaders of the state agreed on. The state was divided into 3 zone, Udi, Nkanu and Nsukka. Each to rule for 8 years.. Started with Chimaroke. Under him, UNTH was moved to Agbani, Esut was also moved to Agbani. Sullivan came and did his own, now it's the turn of Nsukka zone that's how Ugwuanyi came into the picture, to develop Nsukka. And the zone have to rule for 8 years, that's why even the opposition party have to field a candidate from that zone too.

How dare u share Enugu to nsukka UDI and agbani zones
Where is Awgu , oji river etc.
Unth is in Awgu not nkanu.
get ur facts before misleading the public.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by KenModi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shaev7:

Among Jesus Disciples, there was a Judas . Your words are not new. Just Pray for the Mercy of God. The Pope has asked for forgiveness in an open letter. The truth is the devil is waiting for the Holy Mother Church to fall and scatter. But with our prayers God has continue to sustain the Church. All these happening now has been made known to us be Mary's prophesy in her apparitions years ago. Demons wants to take over and infiltrate the church well , they seem to have started but victory is sure for the Church. Whatever religion you belong to let me tell you,. whether you like it or not The Catholic church has held the world to be one till date and that is the mission of Christ. The devil doesn't want that, all the devil wants is divisions and evil. Brother if I were you I will pray let things become good. And whoever tells you evil doesn't happen in Church is a liar. That's why the church keeps asking us to pray for the Church and her leaders. Tell me any other institution that has so united the world through the gospel? More challenges are yet to come for the Church but I believe it shall be overcome by our prayers. God bless you

Leave the Holy Father to do his job of defending the church and focus more on ur spirituality and relationship with God.

Peace!
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Rich4god(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
tiwasiaife:

How dare u share Enugu to nsukka UDI and agbani zones
Where is Awgu , oji river etc.
Unth is in Awgu not nkanu.
get ur facts before misleading the public.
Na was o... If you read my post well, you will under the way the division works, agwu and Nkanu are under the same zone, orji river, ngwo and Udi are under same zone...the the 3rd zone is Nsukka and co... And why are you telling me how dare me as though it was my handwork.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Rich4god(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
scantee:

So Enugu metropolis is not under ugwuanyi jurisdiction?

Remember Chime is from.UDI, while Enugu metro comprises of Enugu South, North, East, Part of Enugu West, I.e Amechi awkunanaw and co
You guys don't understand something, the state was shared into three, forget the name that I am using, under the sharing formula, Enugu metro was under Chime that was why he developed there also. Right now, the zone under Ugwuanyi is from the area after Nigerian breweries, coming up to Enugu ezike and others. Go make your inquiry, that is how the zoning works. Started during the second tenor of chimaroke and his own jurisdiction covers four corner, agwu agbani and co.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rich4god:
Na was o... If you read my post well, you will under the way the division works, agwu and Nkanu are under the same zone, orji river, ngwo and Udi are under same zone...the the 3rd zone is Nsukka and co... And why are you telling me how dare me as though it was my handwork.

Stop that nonsense
how can u wake up and place awgu under nkanu?
bekiaful!
nkanu of yesterday
awgu is one of the oldest local govt in Nigeria.
under Enugu west we have awgu, oji river, UDI, ezeagu and aninri.
I repeat how dare u.
nkanu is under Enugu east.
that nkanu has produced chimaroke
Enugu north produced Onoh
igbetiti produced Nwodo
UDI produced chime
is not a guarantee for u to share and lie to.the world what u don't know
Listen son so that u learn.
some part of ngwo are in UDI while some in Enugu north.
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rich4god:
You guys don't understand something, the state was shared into three, forget the name that I am using, under the sharing formula, Enugu metro was under Chime that was why he developed there also. Right now, the zone under Ugwuanyi is from the area after Nigerian breweries, coming up to Enugu ezike and others. Go make your inquiry, that is how the zoning works. Started during the second tenor of chimaroke and his own jurisdiction covers four corner, agwu agbani and co.

This boy how can u say Enugu metro was under chime
chime is under Enugu west
he's in same senatorial zone with ekweremadu
ken and chimaroke nnamani are Enugu East
nwodo gburugburu are Enugu north
Re: Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
KenModi:

You dont want me to get started on the topic.

The mixture of politics and religion has been one of the many reasons your country has been kept improvished for half a century.

On the other hand, I do agree not all priests are gays or sexual predators but how do u explain or justify these numbers especially know fully well the Catholic Church covered it up for decades? This is just one state in a very large country. Imagine the numbers all over the world
among 12 was a Judas.

in about 80 years there were 300 pedophiles in ministry, in the 6 diocese of Pennsylvania, that is 50 pedophiles per dioceses.

every 10 years there were less than 7 pedophiles, the seminary in the diocese graduated less than 1 pedophile per year.

it is tragic, but in the world and in the Church there will always be defects in humans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.