Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (19245 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by afroniger: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
October 27, 2018 Olayinka Olukoya - Abeokuta

SOME elders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun West have warned the state governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, over unguarded comments on the persons of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo; the former governors of Ogun and Lagos States, Chief Olusegun Osoba and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, over happenings in the state chapter of the party.

The elders in a communique issued at the end of a stakeholders meeting held on Friday, at Owode-Yewa town hall, which was read by Chief Mufutau Ajibola, the elders declared their unflinching support to the leadership of the party for recognising Prince Dapo Abiodun, as the governorship candidate of the party in the 2019 general elections.

The elders warned Amosun and the former Minister of State for Education, Senator Iyabo Anisulowo to desist from making uncomplimentary comments about the personalities, saying such comments would be met with reactions.

They said their desire to have a credible Yewa-Awori man as governor on the ticket of the party was betrayed, adding that no one can foist any candidate on them.

“Yewa Awori man for governor must be credible,” “full of virtues” and devoid of “blemishes.”

“Yewa Awori for governor of our dream must be credible, have the full virtues of Yewa Awori without any blemishes.

“He must be acceptable to the vast majority of other equally important stakeholders across the state and responsible to the citizenry and not to a selfish cabal under the leadership of tyrant, emperor and self-acclaimed god of Ogun State,” the communique reads.

The elders equally warned against alleged intimidation, harassment and threat of party members loyal to Abiodun.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/170927/

9 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Umueme: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
APC,APC elders, Tinubu,Osibanjo, ?
None of my business.Am busy Atikulating..

#BackToDaura
#Atikulated
#MyOpinion

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by FRESHG(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
AMOSUN MUST ATIKULATE NOW OR NEVER

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Chibuzor11(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sai Baba!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Mistadora01(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Them Attackers ... Dem dn Atikulate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by AK481(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Quick question:

If you have a big company and there is a vacancy for MD/CEO.

You ve just received the CV of atiku and buhari

Who among this two candidate will be employ to manage your precious and hard built company.

Like for atiku
Share for buhari

118 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Chibuzor11(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
All I know is that we Igbos and Christians all around the country have our PVCs ready to vote for Prophet Buhari.
That man is indeed a great blessing and must be a reincarnation of King David.
We must continue to abhor peace and unity as reasonable humans and must be undeterred by the brainwashings of the terrorist IPOB group and also what false prophets tell us in church.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Benekruku(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amosun that can deliver Ogun state for Atiku

He is already joining relegated Obasanjo

He go clear for dere eye coùe 2019

North Western alliance intact!

10 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by GodblessNig247(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
ATIKUlate!!!!! Is a movement that can not be stopped!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Benekruku(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chibuzor11:
All I know is that we Igbos and Christians all around the country have our PVCs ready to vote for Prophet Buhari.
That man is indeed a great blessing and must be a reincarnation of King David.
We must continue to abhor peace and unity as reasonable humans and must be undeterred by the brainwashings of the terrorist IPOB group and also what false prophets tell us in church.

God bless your Mother!

At 16 years pace of PDP, this guy has achieved more than all of it

Share the money they are craving for, but Buhari is putting the country to work.

Okonjo Iweala foresaw doom ahead by reckless spending and warned Nigerians, Did we listen?

Now we paying for all free money and Mofo's are wailing

Atiku is just sharing money

He is a walk over, Not with the Eastern Candidate beside him. He is a goner

22 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Jackyboy: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bleep APC AND PDP......what have they done 4 any of us.
Lies and lies...... Since I was born in the early 80's I've not experienced 24 hrs light.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ipobarethieves: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
sad Amosun is a desperate thief.EFCC shud do d needful

3 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ipobarethieves: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided the man is systematically Atikulooted

4 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by kennyrichie6(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Any Nigerian shouting atikulating is a thief. Ask me why and I'm ready to defend it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by yrex01(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
PDP supporter r the real zombie !! imagine, dey are in power for 16 years without any better to point at in d nation still yet some zombies r busy shouting PDP upandown.. it's too early to judge APC !! but wait, wen d campaign kick off what will PDP will say they want to do that they haven't said b4 ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by oshe111(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
kennyrichie6:
Any Nigerian shouting atikulating is a thief. Ask me why and I'm ready to defend it
Defend your Stewpeedity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by yrex01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
kennyrichie6:
wat z diz one saying na ? ask u wat
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ImperialYoruba: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Benekruku:
Amosun that can deliver Ogun state for Atiku

He is already joining relegated Obasanjo

He go clear for dere eye coùe 2019

North Western alliance intact!

You lack reasoning. Politicians dont think like you.

Amosun's name has been submitted to INEC as a senatorial candidate in Ogun. You want him to defect before Presidential election. In other words, you want him to kill his senatorial ambition over this crisis? Is that how politicians in your village resolve crisis?

9 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by spiralwedge(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amosun is already demystified. And that Anisulowo should just shut up already.

The obvious winner of the APC primary was Abiodun. How can you now seek to undermine that and wants your anointed candidate? To me Yewa should just forget this opportunity since they have already divided their votes.

GNI carry go for Ogun state jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by jadams: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
kennyrichie6:

why ?
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Tinubu was the one who tipped PT of Kemi's NYSC forgery.

Let the afonjas continue to dance nak@d in the market Square as they fight each other on who to be the most loyal slave to their Fulani king.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lol....These ones don collect money... Anyway to hell with both Akinlade and Abiodun

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by front4line: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:
Tinubu was the one who tipped PT of Kemi's NYSC forgery.

Let the afonjas continue to dance nak@d in the market Square as they fight each other on who to be the most loyal slave to their Fulani king.

The foolishness of the average NL Igbo is like ZeeWorld.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Eagle360(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amosun Mr. Desperado, Dapo or GNI will emerge come 2019. How can he be in APC and same time sponsors DPP. Shameless fellow ni bobo, amosun yii.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Biingoo: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by forgiveness: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amosun is a gonna. Sai Buhari! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

1. Kemi is a pariah now. No notable organisation will have any doing with her after her stint as the worst and most incompetent minister of finance.

2. Her appointment only exposed her as grossly incompetent and unemployable and also with her forgery scandal her reputations is beyond repair

3. We all know the only reason she was appointed was because she was and still remains a mistress in an adulterous relationship with this big nosed afonja

4. Tinubu and Amosun had never been friends or associates.

5. We know Tinubu is fighting his fellow afonjas for the single reason that he wants to take sole credit for delivering SW for Buhari from where he will claim more compensation

6. I am not Igbo but thank God I am not a afonja bastard

4 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
forgiveness:
Amosun is a gonna. Sai Buhari! grin

Kai. Afonjas and their blind Mumuism aka Tinubuism.

What I gleaned from Ambode’s saga is how Tinubu can even make you idiots to start hating your own father by just flicking his fingers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US / Don’t Involve Us In Your Grievances – Police, DSS Warn Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.