Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems (2184 Views)

This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Many Christians love to blame Adam for the bringing in sin to the world but we forget that just like Adam, we all sin and fall short of the glory. We all have disobeyed at one time or the other and we would have acted the very same way Adam acted. So rather than blame Adam be grateful because the transgression of Adam led to the coming of Christ.
Also, because of Adam's sin, we have knowledge of Good and bad.

1 Like

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
tctrills:
Many Christians love to blame Adam for the bringing in sin to the world but we forget that just like Adam, we all sin and fall short of the glory. We all have disobeyed at one time or the other and we would have acted the very same way Adam acted. So rather than blame Adam be grateful because the transgression of Adam led to the coming of Christ.
Question, Was Adam a bad person?
Answer, Not really, he made a choice like the rest of us and with the choice came consequences.

Question; Would he be forgiven by God.
Answer; Like the rest of us, he is also entitled to forgiveness.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
tctrills:

Answer, Not really, he made a choice like the rest of us and with the choice came consequences.

Who created Adam?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Maynman:

Who created Adam?
God
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
tctrills:

God

So how did adam sin?
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Maynman:

So how did adam sin?

You saw the how! The same how, you how!
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, we are right to blame Adam, the female Adam especially.

Male Adam would not have sinned if not for the threat of the withdrawal of sex and love and admiration from his wife, so he listened (hearkened) to her and obeyed her rather than stay in his usual obedience of God.

But female Adam, is fully responsible for the destruction of mankind.

Which is what you see in God's Judgements. Male Adams punishment is lighter and complete and God could still walk with him.

But, female Adam's own, hmm, if you look closely, you would see that God did not pour down all the punishment. He just gave her a "Hold this one first, (interim judgement) I'll get back to you later" kind of punishment!

And as you can see, He did not speak to women until very very much later.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually, we are right to blame Adam, the female Adam especially.

Male Adam would not have sinned if not for the threat of the withdrawal of sex and love and admiration from his wife, so he listened (hearkened) to her and obeyed her rather than stay in his usual obedience of God.

But female Adam, is fully responsible for the destruction of mankind.

Which is what you see in God's Judgements. Male Adams punishment is lighter and complete and God could still walk with him.

But, female Adam's own, hmm, if you look closely, you would see that God did not pour down all the punishment. He just gave her a "Hold this one first, (interim judgement) I'll get back to you later" kind of punishment!

And as you can see, He did not speak to women until very very much later.

My point is, since we all have disobeyed God at one time or the other, We shouldn't act like we are any better than Adam. We do the very same everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Maynman:

So how did adam sin?
I don't get your question
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Remember Christ said, he without sin should cast the first stone. Adam and Eve did not even have the knowledge of Good and Evil as we do.
We are more guilty each time we sin than Adam and Eve.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

God's command was clear.. the day, He sinned, He would die in that day. Adam sinned and God condemned Him in die - from dust you, Adam, were made, and to dust you, Adam, would be returned. So, what forgiveness did God promise Adam given that forgiveness is itself as promised by God not arbitrarily obtained? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God's command was clear.. the day, He sinned, He would die in that day. Adam sinned and God condemned Him in die - from dust you, Adam, were made, and to dust you, Adam, would be returned. So, what forgiveness did God promise Adam given that forgiveness is itself as promised by God not arbitrarily obtained? undecided
Yes his punishment was death and he died as would we all die but there is forgiveness for all sinners. there is a resurrection. Death is not forever. The dead would hear the voice of Christ and rise.
The promise was that though your sin be red as scarlet, you would be made white as snow.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:
Yes his punishment was death and he died as would we all die but there is forgiveness for all sinners. there is a resurrection. Death is not forever. The dead would hear the voice of Christ and rise.
The promise was that though your sin be red as scarlet, you would be made white as snow.
Death as defined in Genesis was not forever? undecided

How did you come about this assumption of yours? And carefully review the passage of Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 before you respond abeg! undecided

The dead would hear the voice of Christ and rise? But the same Jesus Christ said only those who belong to Him hear His voice. Adam didn't belong to Jesus Christ. As far as we know, He did not imbibe God's Truth and Life(Trees) of which Jesus Christ is, in obedience, so He could not have belonged to Jesus Christ even when he lived. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 1:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Before Adam was created, your god didn’t know Adam will sin?
If he knew Adam will sin, yet still went ahead to create Adam to sin, and is now crying foul that Adam sinned. Lol
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Death as defined in Genesis was not forever? The bible never said death was forever

How did you come about this assumption of yours? And carefully review the passage of [b]Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 before you respond abeg! [/b] What assumption are you talking about?

The dead would hear the voice of Christ and rise? But the same Jesus Christ said only those who belong to Him hear His voice. Adam didn't belong to Jesus Christ. As far as we know, He did not imbibe God's Truth and Life(Trees) of which Jesus Christ is, in obedience, so He could not have belonged to Jesus Christ even when he lived. You are the one making assumptions that Adam didn't belong to Christ. Also, you misquoted the verse let me quote it for you.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Both the Good and Bad would rise
I like what you said, as Far as you know. Luckily its not up to us to know everyone that is of Christ.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Death as defined in Genesis was not forever? undecided

How did you come about this assumption of yours? And carefully review the passage of Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 before you respond abeg! undecided

The dead would hear the voice of Christ and rise? But the same Jesus Christ said only those who belong to Him hear His voice. Adam didn't belong to Jesus Christ. As far as we know, He did not imbibe God's Truth and Life(Trees) of which Jesus Christ is, in obedience, so He could not have belonged to Jesus Christ even when he lived. undecided
Also, the Savior clearly stated that the dead would hear his voice. Everyone that is dead would still hear the voice of Christ. So who are we to judge.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Maynman:

Before Adam was created, your god didn’t know Adam will sin?
If he knew Adam will sin, yet still went ahead to create Adam to sin, and is now crying foul that Adam sinned. Lol
God knew Adam would sin even before creating the world. The bible states that Christ was a Lamb slain before the foundations of the world. The coming of Christ to die for our sins was not an afterthought. It is the original plan.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

God knew Adam would sin even before creating the world. The bible states that Christ was a Lamb slain before the foundations of the world. The coming of Christ to die for our sins was not an afterthought. It is the original plan.

So how did Adam sin?, since Adam Sinning was part of the grand plan.
Your god created Adam to sin so his plan can come true. He is just looking for who to blame, your god is playing games.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Maynman:

So how did Adam sin?, since Adam Sinning was part of the grand plan.
Your god created Adam to sin so his plan can come true. He is just looking for who to blame, your god is playing games.
It depends on how you see it. But yes for the plan of God to come to pass there most be offences. However, I don't understand why you call it a game.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:
Death as defined in Genesis was not forever? The bible never said death was forever

How did you come about this assumption of yours? And carefully review the passage of [b]Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 before you respond abeg! [/b] What assumption are you talking about?.
You introduced the idea that "Death is not forever" in your previous response, and I simply wanted you to explain what that even means in the context that is Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 where God explains what Death means. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:
You are the one making assumptions that Adam didn't belong to Christ. Also, you misquoted the verse let me quote it for you.
Both the Good and Bad would rise
I like what you said, as Far as you know. Luckily its not up to us to know everyone that is of Christ.
Again, according to Jesus Christ, only those who belong to His flock hear His voice. So how could Adam, who didn't belong to Jesus Christ's flock hear Jesus Christ and be raised from the dead? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

Also, the Savior clearly stated that the dead would hear his voice. Everyone that is dead would still hear the voice of Christ. So who are we to judge.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Again, two things

▪︎ only those who belong to Jesus Christ's flock hear His voice and answer
▪︎ the dead hear his voice and be raiser.

The two statements above are not mutually exclusive. Both conditions are meant to be True as Jesus Christ is God's Truth. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2022
You introduced the idea that "Death is not forever" in your previous response, and I simply wanted you to explain what that even means in the context that is Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 where God explains what Death means.
Not me the bible says So. Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 never said there is no resurrection. Christ says And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Adam died for his transgression. All have sinned and we all would die like Adam but we would come forth from death and be Judged and that day we would know if Adam is of Christ or not.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

Not me the bible says So. Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 never said there is no resurrection. Christ says And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Adam died for his transgression. All have sinned and we all would die like Adam but we would come forth from death and be Judged and that day we would know if Adam is of Christ or not.
Your response does not in any way address nor answer the question asked you undecided

Am I to take it to you are unable to properly address the claim you yourself made? undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, two things

▪︎ only those who belong to Jesus Christ's flock hear His voice and answer
▪︎ the dead hear his voice and be raiser.

The two statements above are not mutually exclusive. Both conditions are meant to be True as Jesus Christ is God's Truth. undecided
No not only his flock. That is not biblically rather, both the Good and the bad. He said All men. I coloured it so you can read it in John 5.28
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which[b] all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,[/b]

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your response does not in any way address nor answer the question asked you undecided

Am I to take it to you are unable to properly address the claim you yourself made? undecided
I don't understand your question please rephrase it
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 1:54am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

It depends on how you see it. But yes for the plan of God to come to pass there most be offences. However, I don't understand why you call it a game.

Your god created man to sin. He’s a sadistic god, and can’t be the one that created this earth. Talk more of the universe. It’s a story my bro don’t take the book literally.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Again, according to Jesus Christ, only those who belong to His flock hear His voice. So how could Adam, who didn't belong to Jesus Christ's flock hear Jesus Christ and be raised from the dead? You keep making assumptions. First all would resurrect. 2nd, I am not sure you have a book with the names of all those that belong to Christ. You cannot know all who are of Christ.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

No not only his flock. That is not biblically rather, both the Good and the bad. He said All men. I coloured it so you can read it in John 5.28
The part where Jesus Christ also said that His sheep hear His voice and answer Him alone.. is also biblical. undecided

And as I stated earlier, every Word Jesus Christ spoke was Truth, none mutually exclusive. So if He said only His sheep hear His voice and answer and the dead wil hear his voice and answer, it follows that the dead who hear His voice and answer as of His flock - the goats and sleeps in His flock. undecided
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by tctrills: 1:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Maynman:

Your god created man to sin. He’s a sadistic god, and can’t be the one that created this earth. Talk more of the universe.
Why do you think so. He created man to overcome sin. Hence man had to experience sin.
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 1:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Different Bible editions and versions. different meanings grin
Re: Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems by Maynman: 1:58am On Apr 21, 2022
tctrills:

Why do you think so. He created man to overcome sin. Hence man had to experience sin.

Then why send the sinner to hell and you still haven’t answered me, how did Adam sin?
who gave man his “sin nature”?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God Created The World / Which Is More Significant--the Beginning, Middle Or End Of A Thing? / the Sun is actually Heaven! no doubts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.