Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? (5187 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (pictures) / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco / What Is President Muhammadu Buhari Cso Staring At ? :pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by bluke(m): 4:42am On Aug 31, 2018
obasanjo
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by kotv: 4:44am On Aug 31, 2018
Idiot, lifeless, incomprehensible, incompetent, illiterate, stupid, dullard.
His parents just couldn't pick one so they named him so many.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Masterclass32: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Alomo.

No govt in nigeria's history bitter pass this one.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by nengibo: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Dullardeen
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by StillX10(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari middle name could be lifeless or clueless, if you doubt google it

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
kotv:
Idiot, lifeless, incomprehensible, incompetent, illiterate, stupid, dullard.
His parents just couldn't pick one so they named him so many.
He is all of these and still managed to become a your president and that of over 150 million other Nigerians. Don't you think he has lived a more worthy life than your generation combined?

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by rman: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2018
I cannot believe a genuine question turned ro political jokes without an answer.

I do not know the presidents middle name but now I am curious, we should all be.
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by whatmoreng: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2018
rman:
I cannot believe a genuine question turned ro political jokes without an answer.

I do not it but now I am curious, we should all be.

Its typical 9ja mentality, everything must turn to a joke. Its a way to adapt to our increasingly stressful environment.

How i wish Lalasticlala or any other mod can push this to front page i need answer.
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Agbotikuyo ... wink
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by whatmoreng: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Misterdhee1:

He is all of these and still managed to become a your president and that of over 150 million other Nigerians. Don't you think he has lived a more worthy life than your generation combined?
You right there.
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by greatdreamer(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Misterdhee1:

please when you meet Tinubu, ask him how he managed to pair a lifeless certificate_less man with a sound professor and sold them to his sophisticated region

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Adamu

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Obdk: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Alexbay128:
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The Miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported and affordable

To order or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

How much
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Kingjames(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2018
if Jonathan has 'Azikiwe' ...am thinking buhari has 'okechukwu'

if you see this signs, brethren, knoweth that the general election is around the corner.
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by IloveToMess: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Masterclass32:
Alomo.

No govt in nigeria's history bitter pass this one.
I'm not in the mood for this now abeg grin

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by IloveToMess: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
greatdreamer:
please when you meet Tinubu, ask him how he managed to pair a lifeless certificate_less man with a sound professor and sold them to his sophisticated region
The fool is not aware that the ones who made Buhari president are the lifeless ones- Hausa, Fulani, Afonja, and the current lifeless Benue farmers.. grin
If you know you know grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by amanda2013(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ajala
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by Blackfire(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
His middle name is ...

But why do I need to say it sef... I researched it
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by kotv: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Go ask the greedy Tinubu why he made a lifeless idiot president?
His middle names benefits him because that's why the country have been heading in the wrong direction ever since he took over. When a lifeless idiot leads, everything will scatter.
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by numbered(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
"LEKO"
Re: Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name? by MartinCorridon: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Kai ...you finished kotv's career....

PMB might be all he called him BUT he's one of ONLY 2 people who were Presidents TWICE

Nigerians And Hypocrisy - Is This A Nigerian Or Biafran Female Basketball Team? / I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba / Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo