Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba (5161 Views)

Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by igwesylv: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
A traditional medicine practitioner in Anambra State, Igwe Onyeachonam Ofomba, has predicted that Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections, has been destined to become Nigeria’s President this year.

According to him, Atiku will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Election Petition Tribubal.

Ofomba, speaking at the Onwa Nge Festival in Nando Community, Anambra East Local Government Area, vowed to resign his traditional medicine practice, if the former vice-president loses.
“I am new servant of the new covenant, I.... Read more:

https://ugobestiky.com/i-vow-to-resign-if-atiku-loses-in-tribunal-igwe-ofomba/

1 Like

Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by Blakjewelry(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
the guy dey twitter, IG or fb so we go dey follow until after the case

1 Like

Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by losky83: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oh my God.this guy is a joker.his family would miss the sacrifices brought home by him when he resigns from his unidentified juju job.

4 Likes

Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
We will definitely keep a tab on him, to remember this promise.
Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by Max8: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
I will prefer to rather put your life on the line than resign if u are 100% sure of your JUJU,tell us u will rather commit SUICIDE than resign grin grin grin grin,yeye man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by 50power: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
A lot of Nigerians are already expecting Atiku to defeat Buhari.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by budusky05(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Useless traditional man.
Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by ChristianNorth: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Only those hoping on malpractice expects Buhari to defeat Atiku.
#BabaAtiku is coming
Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by yarimo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
IPOBIANS And scamming are like 5 and 6

Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by Ultimatezlant: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Desperation to get noticed by dollar man

Why didn't you help him win the election with your trusted charm instead of now when the head is off
Re: I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba by godox2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
When time reach and Atiku looooosssseeee he will blame the judiciary, and move on. You want AtikuObi to give you retirement money and? Sorry wrong number!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Don’t Know What Is Coming, They Are Still Ignorant — Mailafia / Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara / JUST IN!!! Gov. Okorocha Loses In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.