Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (36361 Views)

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 / Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ximenez:
Ok, thanks for agreeing with me that Liverpool can no longer win trophies but can always take solace in their history, especially their last league title of 29 years ago of which you weren't probably born then. The question is, will you ever know how it feels for your team to lift the league title in your lifetime? I doubt if Liverpool will be able to give you such feelings. But maybe you'll be able to start with as little as winning of the Carabao Cup next season, cos you have been eliminated already now, to at least freshen up your already dusty trophy cabinet.

u are deluded and sentimental let ur team achieve half of what my team has achieved then we can sit on the same table and talk I like and respect Chelsea becos of Garden of Eden (Hazard) ur team na small team accept that OK for instance when mentioning England giant what u hear is Liverpool and Manchester United our owners have not been good for the past couple of decades had it been we have owners like ur team we for no too far from Man Utd not even Chelsea that is measuring shoulder with us now.

sit down broda

no reply me abeg let me chat with my woman

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
we like am like that una cabinet dey learn for were our own dey
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Ximenez(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
immaculate1234:

u are deluded and sentimental let ur team achieve half of what my team has achieved then we can sit on the same table and talk I like and respect Chelsea becos of Garden of Eden (Hazard) ur team na small team accept that OK for instance when mentioning England giant what u hear is Liverpool and Manchester United our owners have not been good for the past couple of decades had it been we have owners like ur team we for no too far from Man Utd not even Chelsea that is measuring shoulder with us now.

sit down broda

Exactly, our team na small Team while man u is a big team with Pogba, Fred and smalling. Man u have been beating chest about history since 2012, that's how it's going to be while teams like City and Chelsea will keep winning and surpass them. Then you can discuss your history along with AC Milan and Bayer Leverkusen. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Festy4u(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
immaculate1234:

even if u take the argument to hell when u get there devil will still tell u that Liverpool is way better than Chelsea....let me clarify something to you we don't want that bobo cup or whatever they call it we are already gunning for the biggest honours e. g. champs league, "for the bigger boys" premier league "for the bigger boys" to mention a few.. so I need u to shove carabao cup up ur ass after that take a chill pill and enjoy proceedings.

no talk nonsense again u hear

See this one, as if KOPless KOP know how champions league cup, or premiership cup look like again!

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Reeberry: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
heryur:
To be sincere am tired of the way Henderson as a CMF play football, while will a CMF has the mentality of passing the ball to the CB always without finding a way to play forward. I think klopp still have a lot of correction to do on him in that aspect as a coach because as a CMF all you should have in mind is a way to attack the opponent.
The guy is naturally a defensive midfielder. But he don't want to be marking and defending. He want to be the new Gerrand, which doesn't suit him. The guy is idiot though.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ximenez:
Exactly, our team na small Team while man u is a big team with Pogba, Fred and smalling. Man u have been beating chest about history since 2012, that's how it's going to be while teams like City and Chelsea will keep winning and surpass them. Then you can discuss your history along with AC Milan and Bayer Leverkusen. Good night.

we are up to something man believe it or not a trophy is not far from our grasp just ask Guadiola the rival team he fears most by the way did u see Liverpool on the way to Champions League final last season can your team do that I am 200% sure ur team can't. just wait and watch the season unfolds for they say the "the end justifies the means

nite all same
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Festy4u:

See this one, as if KOPless KOP know how champions league cup, or premiership cup look like again!

abegi
Liverpool the giant is awake now

u na no wan rest una dey antagonize me since

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Rothman: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I said I didn't wash the march are you blind?
Brother it is 'watch' and not wash, abi are you a washerman? Mr enemyofprogress
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Tamel(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Godmademan:
Jurgen Klopp has huge issues to address. The front three have failed to tick this season. Their play lacks the sync that caused defences problems last. They look exhausted physically..even firminho fails to execute the gen gen pressing. Against smaller teams like leicester and southampton, the struggles in the frontline was evident. Even though the games did come in the first half, the play in the final third of the pitch lacked spark. It was also evident agsin against PSG that we struggle to finish teams off.

WTF is henderson doing in the starting line up weekly. Even a blind man would have noticed the energy keita brought to the midfield at the start of the season...and he is yet to turn on BEAST MODE. Henderson is just a passback pedestrian that deserves only appearances from the bench. Van dijk picked up his injury last week while doing the job henderson was supposed to do as a deep lying midfielder. He sweeps from his position to intercept balls in mieldfield severally because the protection in front of the defence is absent and this opens a gap behind that smart teams can expoit. LFC will struggle in his absence because he seems to be the only one at the back who reads play and responds approriately

I expected klopp to fix the problem of the right back position in the last window but no. He is sticking with arnold...perhaps for his deliveroes which are not even good enough. That weak link has given joy to different managers. Rashford's double last season comes to mind, martial's goal after embarrasing clyne 3seasons ago, todays goal from hazard also came from the space in that channel. The lad lacks the positional discpline and pace to play the position. The 3 other defensive positions are well covered.

Sturridge's success in front of goal this weak highlights the need for a proven natural finisher. Daniel is unreliable fitness wise and if some games are difficult, firminho can make way for someone else.

Chelsea had a key man in their team he could make things happen when the going gets tough. Stevie G, Suarez, Coutinho comes to mind. Klopp but good players with the coutinho funds and made the squad bigger and stronger but in games like this and the uefa CL final you just feel a moment of brilliant magic is missing. Coutinho gave that and even salah does not possess same magic. WE DO NOT HAVE A REPLACEMENT FOR COUTINHO YET

What game did you watch ?.......for fvck sake we played against a really good chelsea team! And not some Sunday league team....like you literally expect us to walk over Chelsea?!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tamel:

What game did you watch ?.......for fvck sake we played against a really good chelsea team! And not some Sunday league team....like you literally expect us to walk over Chelsea?!

don't know what he is saying I am a koptie and I have watched all Liverpool matches this season the problem is finishing and killing off games...thats all
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Rothman:

Brother it is 'watch' and not wash, abi are you a washerman? Mr enemyofprogress
get out
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Tamel(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
immaculate1234:

don't know what he is saying I am a koptie and I have watched all Liverpool matches this season the problem is finishing and killing off games...thats all
I just weak, finishing yes but they will only get better as the season progresses......so far I'm very satisfied with the team's play and effort.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
hahahahahahahahaha... I knw that those quack chelsea playerz can never win my liverpool!! Never
Never? Where were you last Wednesday? You call a team that rendered Salah and Sane almost useless as quack? Please try to appreciate good football ball when you see it. Both teams were great.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tamel:

I just weak, finishing yes but they will only get better as the season progresses......so far I'm very satisfied with the team's play and effort.

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
x3reme07:
Liverpool still unbeaten in the PL

You can get Involved with SPORT NEWS HERE
Not only Liverpool. Chelsea and Man city are still unbeaten
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by heryur(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
killsmith:
That guy offers absolutely nothing to the team.
Since the team has a lot of quality player who really can deliver i think kloop should just keep him as backup rather than using him as a game starter although he might still be useful someday.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
immaculate1234:

sit down broda

oga how many have u witnessed, see meseum,this is their EPL trophy,I had DAT in Liverpool meseum u can find d bones of dinosaur and homoerectus

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Deepfreezer(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
immaculate1234:

ignore those Chelsea boys, I don't discuss football with a team that doesn't play the Champion league.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
osazsky:
oga how many have u witnessed, see meseum,this is their EPL trophy,I had DAT in Liverpool meseum u can find d bones of dinosaur and homoerectus

take chill pill and take note..the giant is gradually awakening

but

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2018
this Chelsea coach no sabi... u remove engine room come bring in keke napep for midfield
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2018
osazsky:
i see Johnson there
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by RTSC: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2018
BabaIbo:

FYI if Klopp started Keita, Liverpool would have won that match because Henderson was not given passes and also not thinking forward, rather he was just passing back to CB, there by putting pressure on the defence and given the opponent opportunity to come forward.
I hope you noticed there was a big change immediately Keita came on, Liverpool started pressing Chelsea hard and Kante switched his role to another, thereby putting pressure on Chelsea, all these led to the goal. A pressured defense is more prone to concede than a more stable one.
lol
Keita came in when everybody was already tired.
There is nothing special about him.

Imagine if Pedro was fit to play, and brought in late to run at Liverpool's tired defence, the certainty of goal would be very high.

You guys are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by tjosh007(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Edybleketara:
Chelsea is just an average team at best. They won the caraboa cup due to liverpool's profligacy. They would have lost 5-1 today if salah had taken the numerous chances liverpool created.
lol...an average team with 2 EPL titles in recent years...Liverpool should be below average by that standard then.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Telvin7(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2018
mosefin19:

For winning abi what.... u guys are just happy for draw eiyah... we beat liv come draw here una dey happy
Chelsea wey dey shake 4 the position dey now ......
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Godmademan(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Tamel:

It's not just about yesterday's game. We struggled evwn against the weaker teams even if the score line is flattering. The front three have not come to the party yet. The gopd goal keeer and van dijk at the back has given the team a bit of stability but we have to build from there. Hendo is a weakness in the core. Please understand and stop misquoting. At this rate it won't be long before we get trashed by a good team. The nonsense we played in the second half against roma last season and napoli last 2wks deserve flogging. A sound tean will punish us soon. Man city put in a stronger resistance last season than what chelsea did but still got wiped twice.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Godmademan(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2018
Aurielfinizu:

i see Johnson there
john barnes or paul ince
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by BabaIbo: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
RTSC:

lol
Keita came in when everybody was already tired.
There is nothing special about him.

Imagine if Pedro was fit to play, and brought in late to run at Liverpool's tired defence, the certainty of goal would be very high.

You guys are lucky.

Ignored!
Message passed, that's all!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Edybleketara: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2018
tjosh007:
lol...an average team with 2 EPL titles in recent years...Liverpool should be below average by that standard then.
Use that one to console urself.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 by Godmademan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Godmademan:
It's not just about yesterday's game. We struggled evwn against the weaker teams even if the score line is flattering. The front three have not come to the party yet. The gopd goal keeer and van dijk at the back has given the team a bit of stability but we have to build from there. Hendo is a weakness in the core. Please understand and stop misquoting. At this rate it won't be long before we get trashed by a good team. The nonsense we played in the second half against roma last season and napoli last 2wks deserve flogging. A sound tean will punish us soon. Man city put in a stronger resistance last season than what chelsea did but still got wiped twice.
The cracks are beginning to open up

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 18th May 2015 / 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) / Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United UCL (1 - 1) On 23rd February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.