Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU (701 Views)

Meant For Each Other (Chapter 1) / Meant To Be / 24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU by mercy14(f): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2018
The fact that you've been trying to achieve something and it seems like you aren't ever going to achieve it doesn't mean you cant achieve it
Only if you will wait a little longer
Guess what:
I know what you're thinking: ''i've already tried my best''
I am not telling you you've not done all you can but all i am telling you is that i know you can still do better
Life is full of pain, sacrifices, hopes, heartbreaks and discomfort and for you to survive, you must ADAPT!
That is the only thing you can do. If your life is filled with these things i named earlier it means life is being good to you. Using a scenario, the life you dream of, aim of achieving, that life you desire greatly is in a house filled with air conditioner just waiting for you to enter the building,
But guess what!! It is heavily guarded with dogs!!
Here, those dogs are your obstacles. They will always be there to push you down. They will always be there to kick you out. This is nature. All you need is to summon courage and face your greatest fears, your greatest obstacles; THE DOGS! Just be persistent and see how your life amazingly transforms!
This is how you should see things'' these dogs (your obstacles) have no right to restrict you from success. Or do you think they have any right to do so? No of course!
One thing you should know ''the strongest hearts have the most scars''. Just keep fighting those dogs. Yes i understand its easy to say but what are you without challenges? What are you without difficulties? What are you without YOUR STRENGTH?
Think wisely.
One word for you: keep trying and never quit because when you quit your treasure, pleasure and dreams all become someone else's and that someone is human like you! And your dreams can be achieved if you:
1. Endure no matter the situation
2. Keep on trying no matter how many failures you've had
3. Keep on rising no matter how many times you're knocked down!
No matter how many times you fall, you have all reasons to get up and try harder. Keep trying and trying because when you give up, you let go of your dreams, you discard your ability to make a difference and by giving up, you dont know how your decision affects others, the impact it has on a wide range of people who do not have your rare kind of opportunity.
All you have to do is keep pushing.
Giving up destroys everything but pushing harder and achieving your goal makes your heart stronger and the best of all
Trust me!
For that is where your strength lies
NEVER GIVE UP!

1 Like

Re: GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2018
NEVER ever Give up.....

Winners don't quit!

Thanks for this wonderful piece Op!
Re: GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU by mercy14(f): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Yes thats the reality of life:
winners dont quit

(1) (Reply)

Wanting To Meet Her (1) - A Touch Of Romance / Star Bear Star(Sci-fi and fantasy) / 4 Types Of People You Never Want To Meet Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.