Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) (46732 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ritzy10:
Nigerian Cross-dresser and Nigeria No 1 Snapchat queen, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju A.K.A Bobrisky turned a year older today.. She was born in 1992 in Ebute Metta, Lagos State.

Few days ago, she hosted her pre-birthday party in Lagos which many notable celebrities were in attendance..

And after that, she revealed her main birthday party will be in London at Victoria Embarkment for her fans over there to partake in the celebration...

Drop your wishes below:

More Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-turns-26-today-stuns-in-new-photo/

I am lost. Somebody please find me for me undecided
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by N0favors: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop taking Tramadol for another woman's headache.
Woman?

The people in red don get you

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Do we now refer to a male cross-dresser as "She"?

And a female cross-dresser now becomes a "He"?

Na wa o
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by Iykecollins(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Reminds me of one Papa that dresses like a woman and dance in the market to attract people to buy his wares.... Whatever puts your on the spotlight and pays the bill as long as it is not a crime, I have not against it!
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by Crystalline(f): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70765776:
HBD to him or her!

The mother will look back to the day she gave birth to this child and ask 'Why me God'?!

SHIM
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by superlanny(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
is that thing on his chest bobby or agbalumo
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
seunmohmoh:
mad man on the loose.abeg make una hold am o.

She fine pass you. tongue
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by OyinO: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I wouldn't waste my insults on this dude because it is now clear that all these his crazy antics are all in a bid to attract attention.So insulting him will denote giving him the attention he craves.That will in turn make him more popular and also bag more endorsement deals for him while I gain nothing from hurling pejorative remarks at him.So it is a win-win for him.
In that regards,i comot my hand for em matter

Funny Fact
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:
is that thing on his chest bobby or agbalumo

Oyàn.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by manci(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
This one look fine than some slay queen

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by Bintuenyo: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Happy birthday the Bobby Risky she/male.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by mendula(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
TeamDoctor:
26 years ago a hermaphrodite was born into 9ja... who grew up to Jetize all forms of gender segacity.
.......Oga that he is a cross dresser doesn't make him hermaphrodite, na only dick him get puna no follow.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
omooba969:

She fine pass you. tongue
cry cry
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by mmorah6: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
which one is she? Bobrisky still gt dick to Bleep o
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bobrisky Oblokos no de heavy him pant?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ritzy10:
Nigerian Cross-dresser and Nigeria No 1 Snapchat queen king Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju A.K.A Bobrisky turned a year older today.. She he was born in 1992 in Ebute Metta, Lagos State.

Few days ago, she he hosted her his pre-birthday party in Lagos which many notable celebrities were in attendance..

And after that, she he revealed her his main birthday party will be in London at Victoria Embarkment for her his fans over there to partake in the celebration...

Drop your wishes below:

More Below:

FIXED

as much as thid dude can dress and pretend he is whatever he wants to believe, HE is still (and should be considered) a man dressed in women clothing.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some ladies and guys will look at bobrisky and lick mouth and be thinking oloshi thoughts they are also on nairaland grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by Nisnud10: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wetin man go talk sef... Happy birthday to him or her?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by slodot2000: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I wouldn't waste my insults on this dude because it is now clear that all these his crazy antics are all in a bid to attract attention.So insulting him will denote giving him the attention he craves.That will in turn make him more popular and also bag more endorsement deals for him while I gain nothing from hurling pejorative remarks at him.So it is a win-win for him.

Chai! Bros Sense no go kill you
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by ikept(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Happy Birthday "ADAOBI"....�
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
TeamDoctor:
26 years ago a hermaphrodite was born into 9ja... who grew up to Jetize all forms of gender segacity.
he is not hermaphrodite..na just mumu him be
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
TeamDoctor:

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
seunmohmoh:
cry cry

Ok sorry, smiley u be fine girl ehn. grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
How can a boy carry mouth like a cock opener?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
tongue

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
TeamDoctor:

He is just a cross_dresser .
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
#20 condom wud av prevented dis boy existence....and d OP is referring to him as a Queen,are u High on pure water,someone dat still has a D...ck
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by hadayleke(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I won't waste my insults on this dude because it is now clear that all these his crazy antics are all in a bid to attract attention.So insulting him will denote giving him the attention he craves.That will in turn make him more popular and also bag more endorsement deals for him while I gain nothing from hurling pejorative remarks at him.So it is a win-win for him.

It is not attention he seeks neither is it popularity cus he already has both...he's just living the life that pleases him.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by patrickcollins: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cosmetic age, this old man that is now wearing pampers bc him yansh don dey leak stool.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) by Xedy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
[/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I dnt blame him,sory her .she/he for no see money maybe she/he 4 the one part of lagos de do conductor, she/he 4 no even think of anytin crossdresser
isalright madam idris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.