Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Are You Having Issues In School Because Of Your Hustle? Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Having Issues In School Because Of Your Hustle? Read This (256 Views)

Are You A Student Looking For A Side Hustle? Read This Now! / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Issues In School Because Of Your Hustle? Read This by Unlimited419: 4:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs
@lekkigists

This is Davido arriving NYSC camp as a Corper.

I remember when I posted something about Education last week, some people attacked me.

Education is � Schooling doesn’t stop you from making Money. You can do both together and still achieve amazing Results. Just know how to handle both together for the time being.

KEY:- I hope those who are planning to run away from school to become a Davido is seeing this?

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

� No one knows tomorrow, that hustle might not be there again.

� No one knows tomorrow, you might become bigger than you are now and want to go into Politics.

� No one knows tomorrow, the Certificate might be your Passport to unlocking more Greatness.

Even if na 3rd Class, Collect am like that and hustle like you don’t have the Certificate at all � See it as a Backup plan only!

What do you all have to say?

Drop your comments.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/08/are-you-having-issues-in-school-because.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study Self : As A Profession | Motivational [photos] / Study In Germany For Free / Get High Scores In Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Toefl And Sat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.