Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron (694 Views)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by OgaGist: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2018
The young 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Waris Olamilekan Kareem. was also given a 20-year education grant and monthly allowances plan. He drew a portrait of French President, Macron in 2 hours during his appearance at the New Afrika Shrine in Lagos in July 2018.

From Gistmore
>>>
http://gistmore.com/ecobank-adopts-11-year-old-nigerian-artist-drew-portrait-french-president-macron-pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by OgaGist: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Good one.

All the best to you boy.

The sky is your starting point.

Go and excel!
Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by Emaflore: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2018
cool
OgaGist:

The young 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Waris Olamilekan Kareem. was also given a 20-year education grant and monthly allowances plan. He drew a portrait of President Macron in 2 hours during his appearance at the New Afrika Shrine in Lagos in July 2018.
OgaGist:

The young 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Waris Olamilekan Kareem. was also given a 20-year education grant and monthly allowances plan. He drew a portrait of President Macron in 2 hours during his appearance at the New Afrika Shrine in Lagos in July 2018.
OgaGist:

Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by Nightmareo07: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by Nogodye(m): 5:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Talents reside in Nigeria only if we can discover it.Big up to you kid.
Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by gaby(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Wowzerful...his talent has paved a way for him..
Very commendable of Ecobank.

Make una come adopt me too naaa. cry

Enjoy my sigy
Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by dbos11(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Nice move by ecobank. I think i av to open an ecobank acct cos of this
Re: Ecobank Adopts 11-year-old Nigerian Artist, Drew A Portrait Of President Macron by Partnerbiz(f): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Oluwa don pick his call

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun / Zimbabwean Pastor, Uebert Angel Rubbishes The #metoo Movement / #bbnaija - Antolecky Munirat Shades Bbnaija's 2019 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.