Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun (695 Views)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by dabrin: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
DMW singer Mayorkun has mentioned that meeting Davido was a blessing to him and he does not think it will be quite easy for him to forget the day he met the African pop sensation.

Mayorkun, who met Davido after he uploaded a video of himself playing the piano to one of the latter’s songs on social media, told Sunday Scoop that it had been nothing but bliss since he came in contact with the self-acclaimed Omo Baba Olowo.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/can-never-forget-day-met-davido-mayorkun

Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by dabrin: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Pays Tribute To “dagrin” As He Celebrates The Lyrical Icon / K1 The Ultimate Loses Dear Twelve Months After Losing Daughter / Kizz Daniel Biography And How He Started His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.