Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding (49018 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by tbliss22(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na dem dey rush davido, thunder fire poverty. Chioma will be number 1 or 3, just asking thou
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Jackipapa: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Benekruku:
See what money can do

Young girls at a young age sharing husband

It won't be well with poverty

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Binta and Shola ogudu right now. Wizkid no dey gv dem kobo

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Sharpshooota: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
They should move on jare

Which one be davido baby mama tag
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
victorian:
Anyway, they have to bond when there is a favorite on ground.

That's how life is. They don't want to have another choice. They all want Davido to marry them eventually.

Life.
Bad geh��
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by miracle956: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
This is just a pointer to pussy whipped niggas in this forum forget women and chase money. Money will give you any kind of girl you want. Don't allow any girl deceive you and tell you that money is not important. Is all lies even the church going ones are the same thing. Infact women understand one language money.
This is the dumbest cliche ever do you think making money is a thing of choice or any reasonable person will not wanna make money?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by pansophist(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Has nairaland being sold?

Because it calls for questioning the quality, relevance and agenda why the trashiest post makes front page.

If the reason is to generate engagement (which I doubt), it will inevitably leads to the evacuation of people who crave for post with essence, and resistance to the dumbing down of their intellectual sanity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Sijo01(f): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Baby Mamas Association of Nigeria (BMAN), Davido Chapter undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by cooltola(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
And when the money finish?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by WizzyDollar(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
They are probably waiting for Chioma to come and join the association....(D.B.A)
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by hush15: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Superstar Davido's Baby Mamas, Sophia and Amanda spent quality time together with their kids, Imade and Hailey.

They were all smiles talking and laughing while their kids were playing together.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/davidos-baby-mamas-and-their-kids-spend.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMK5zGJQfdk

i dont support polygamy but when a man ends up with two women or more, rather than fighting and bickering and vendattas, why not get along and support each other. Afyerall, the more, the merrier
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by DonCortino: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
plotting Chioma's downfall i suppose.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by romenna: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pls oh.
Reserve space for chioma and her unborn kid.
My dad of blessed memory use to play dis old skool naija song on his stereo.
*yellow sisi dey for corner.
Put her hand for jaw.
Wetin dey cause am oh.
Na money palava
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by mukhcech(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
babythug:
Orisirisi..
Can't just believe what is 'acceptable" to we mortals these days.. mcheeewwww
Baby mamas united association hian!
My sister I tire o. Even legally married 1st and 2nd wife no unite like this.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by victorian(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
hansobuks:
Bad geh��

Smiles, it's the reality on ground.

Last last they feel if Davido see how amiable and friendly they are together with their individual Kids, he will have a rethink and marry all of them.. Lol

They go wait taya grin

Some women sef.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by sirusX(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chef Chi needs to be there to unite baby mamas, kids and the hopeful future Mrs. Davido grin

When the kids grow up they would eventually know daddy was playing ten-ten with plenty mummys while running nekede
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Misery loves company - The diad.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by gwama: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
POLYGAMY HOME DEMONS grin grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Dollabiz: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Ahmeduana(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
THEY BETTER CREATE ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION OF DAVIDOs WIVES (adw)
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Themselves......
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

angry

Return back this money

It's not yours

You're here again undecided

I know you're hunting him now. Continue sad
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

How many Monika do you have?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

I'm not.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

How many Monika do you have?

Who do you think I am
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not.

Looks like you are undecided

You saw other comments and decided to quote only that one angry
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by wildchild1: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
All for the money

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yewandequeen:
To what end?
child bonding
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Looks like you are undecided

You saw other comments and decided to quote only that one angry

Can you just stop mentioning me?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Who do you think I am

A FOOL?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by otherway: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
babythug:
Orisirisi..

Can't just believe what is 'acceptable" to we mortals these days.. mcheeewwww

Baby mamas united association hian!

Hypocrite, as if she will not open her legs if davido comes calling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And Young John Fell Twice While Performing On Stage / "Bring Out My Aguba", Lady Screams At OPM Church Over Nollywood Actor Aguba / Kpokpogri Shares Video Of His House Before The Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.