Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding (49021 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by keryj(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Which language is that?

Yoruba
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by milemimi93(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
keryj:

Yoruba

Bawoni
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by segebase(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
just one D..bond dem
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Banmeallday: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Africans and the want to copy America folks, but they dare not copy their revolutions and struggles.

Silly people from the shythole
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by jesmond3945: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
miracle956:

This is the dumbest cliche ever do you think making money is a thing of choice or any reasonable person will not wanna make money?
go and make money my friend don't ask stupid questions.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by jesmond3945: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Benekruku:

So £200 is the pointer?

Smh

You are suffering

Better use it to change your beddings
continue counting ewu
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by jesmond3945: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

angry

Return back this money

It's not yours
lol
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by shineeye1: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Polygamous monogamy! Kwontinu!
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Airoflaw(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
driand:
cool
Two down, 3rd one(chioma) loading...

David no get eyes for good looking babes

I won't even do this wan below for free. angry
Once upon a time that day Davido was drunk when making the bady...abi na dem drug him
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by fixmykey(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
ssshit hole brains. All of you who supporting Davido and his baby mama's are wise for a moment and foolish forever. Growing up as a child, i never heard the words baby mama. It is a think of total shame. People are afraid of retribution for wrong act. People dont respect marriage anymore. money money and fame. nonsence.. pride price is longer a pride... anyway those ladies offered free pusy
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes I know.

Thanks

What ever bitch.

What's your deal by the way?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Hey! Leave JamaicanLove alone. We all know she doesn't have sense but please don't remind her.

Jamaicanlove you have no sense and this nigga right here knows it angry
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by milemimi93(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Everybody knows
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Everybody knows

Hahahah.. And I thought I was the only one... smh
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Blessing19600: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by carzola(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
This is just a pointer to pussy whipped niggas in this forum forget women and chase money. Money will give you any kind of girl you want. Don't allow any girl deceive you and tell you that money is not important. Is all lies even the church going ones are the same thing. Infact women understand one language money.
which baba do your work?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by jesmond3945: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
carzola:
which baba do your work?
Don't believe in baba work hard and money will come. I don't do yahoo.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
They are only hanging out together cos they both lost nd nothing more.

Pity party.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
He will dump Chioma as he dumped the others.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Okay
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Everybody knows

Okay.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by milemimi93(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Okay.

Yesterday u really cum all over my mentions.

Today is a new day. Go get orgasm somewhere else.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Yesterday u really cum all over my mentions.

Today is a new day. Go get orgasm somewhere else.

Yes, exactly. That's why I'm avoiding your mentions.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by milemimi93(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes, exactly. That's why I'm avoiding your mentions.
U avoid my mentions? Can you survive without my mentions?
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

U avoid my mentions? Can you survive without my mentions?

Watch me.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Benekruku(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
continue counting ewu

Church rat.

Can imagine the hardship you have been through in life to believe £200 is a pointer grin

You got me my home boiz laughing you know. And you were so foolish to have spread it on a curtain you happen to use as a bed sheet
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by jesmond3945: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Benekruku:

Church rat.

Can imagine the hardship you have been through in life to believe £200 is a pointer grin

You got me my home boiz laughing you know. And you were so foolish to have spread it on a curtain you happen to use as a bed sheet
ok boy.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by nairaland20: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not.

Hi, J
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by DavidLion(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
abeg who dis story EPP? if Davido or Samueelo's baby mamas dey do union meeting, wetin concern anybody? Make him just dey enjoy life rho...
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
This is just a pointer to pussy whipped niggas in this forum forget women and chase money. Money will give you any kind of girl you want. Don't allow any girl deceive you and tell you that money is not important. Is all lies even the church going ones are the same thing. Infact women understand one language money.
chai, see Charly mother head o, have seen that long time ago.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Okay

STFU
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bambambiglo:

STFU

I guess you've got some issues, deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DonJazzy: Why I Don't Dash Money Again, Don Jazzy's Reply To A Fan (pic) / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers / Davido Mocks Paul Okoye’s Old Home In Epic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.