Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) (1403 Views)

Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by stephenduru: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2018
From the little I could understand from the story shared by Aminu,a woman died after she was raped and also attacked with a knife by an unknown person in Katsina State.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshots below....

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/lady-dies-after-she-was-raped-and.html

Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by stephenduru: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2018

Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by Imortal001: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Oghene biko!
Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by ACHILLES45: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2018
the barbarians from the the lifeless region of hell. when pussy is almost free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by Homeboiy: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2018
OK doh
Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by fiizznation: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2018
ACHILLES45:
the barbarians from the the lifeless region of hell. when pussy is almost free of charge.
And that's why I see all your brothers abandoning your region to come settle their lame _asses in the north. And the last time I check, no sane northerner will willingly settle in your region for whatsoever reason.

The last time your kind and kin were asked to leave the region, we all saw how your elders were crying from one northern leader to another.

My state which is Kano state, is becoming the new paradise for you village people. You are already littering everywhere with your fake drugs and what not. Anyway we have an action governor who knows how to take care of your excesses.

Btw, the girl was murdered. The writeup didn't indicate any rape. RIP to nana maryam. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by PrincessB1(f): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2018
This is terrible sad
Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by superlanny(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2018
The evil that men do, devil sef na learner.
Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
There is no rape mentioned up there... Where'd you get that from?

RIP to the dead!
Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by proudevil: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2018
fiizznation:
And that's why I see all your brothers abandoning your region to come settle their lame _asses in the north. And the last time I check, no sane northerner will willingly settle in your region for whatsoever reason.

The last time your kind and kin were asked to leave the region, we all saw how your elders were crying from one northern leader to another.

My state which is Kano state, is becoming the new paradise for you village people. You are already littering everywhere with your fake drugs and what not. Anyway we have an action governor who knows how to take care of your excesses.

Btw, the girl was murdered. The writeup didn't indicate any rape. RIP to nana maryam. Ameen
great guy....

Re: Lady Dies After She Was Raped And Attacked With A Knife In Katsina(photos) by Ojiofor: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
fiizznation:

Don't be tribalistic.Igbos living in Kano are peaceful folks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Lady Committe Suicide By Hanging Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (pics) / Woman Who Complained About Noisy Mosque Jailed For Blasphemy / Man Dressed Like A Herbalist Allegedly Found Dead In Hotel Room In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.