Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby (5935 Views)

Akon, Davido, Wizkid, Ne-yo And Keri Hilson All Meet Up In Brazzaville (photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Ever Wondered What Would Happen If Ne-yo And Rihanna Had A Daughter Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by NightLife(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2010
NE-YO AND GIRLFRIEND EXPECTS FIRST BABY - http://www.nightlifeafrica.co.uk/extra_news.php?nid=1531

Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nezed(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2010
NeYo is really cute. Good luck to them both!
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by philip0906(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2010
Nezed:

NeYo is really cute. Good luck to them both!
yh with his cap on.let him remove his cap then u'll c anoda thing cheesy grin grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nezed(f): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^ Ha, my assertion is based on what i see. If he looks differently without his head cover, i wouldn't know grin grin grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Travelista(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ne-Yo? Has a girlfriend? lipsrsealed Oh, I can't believe this. Anyway, what happened to his other babymama?
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
awwww sweet. me happy for him kiss
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by iice(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
hmmm i guess someone fell for the finger crooking. Congrats to him

Nezed:

^^^^ Ha, my assertion is based on what i see. If he looks differently without his head cover, i wouldn't know grin grin grin

He's bald.
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by anitabest(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
what does the guy NE-YO do?
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Cute500(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
anitabest:

what does the guy NE-YO do?
Anitabest are u in this world?? lipsrsealed

anyway to answer ur question, hes a singer.R&B Singer.
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Dolemite(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
Cute500:

Anitabest are u in this world?? lipsrsealed

anyway to answer your question, hes a singer.R&B Singer.
Not everyone is a celebrity worshipper. grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nezed:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_4Ykul531mQE/RzHRnFg3plI/AAAAAAAAAi8/OqGRN_Mp8Yg/s400/head.jpg[/img]
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by ikamefa(f): 3:10am On Jul 02, 2010
grin his royal baldness! grin grin grin grin ^^^^^^^^

is he naturally bald or na razor-blade baldness? undecided

the shape of his head is funny " grin "
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nezed(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_4Ykul531mQE/RzHRnFg3plI/AAAAAAAAAi8/OqGRN_Mp8Yg/s400/head.jpg[/img]

Aww, that is so no cute! I will stick with the picture i have of him in my head---with his head cover grin grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Springrise: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
LIKE NE-YO LIKE BANKY W. FINE WITH CAPS ON BUT OTHERWISE WITHOUT CAPS ON
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by naijadiva2(f): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by hackney(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
I guess thats why he wears a cap all the time. undecided
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by naijadiva2(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
ne-yo looks like his name should be Chinedu grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Travelista(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2010
naija_diva:

ne-yo looks like his name should be Chinedu grin

cheesy Girl, you are so wrong for this! But, for real: isn't his name Chimere?
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by naijadiva2(f): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
i looked it up real quick and his name is Shaffer Chimere Smith. i didnt even know that.
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by mohawkchic(f): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2010
Travelista:

Anyway, what happened to his other babymama?

~DNA D-R-A-M-A! Kid wasnt his! http://blog.themavenreport.com/?p=1985

Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by beglicigh(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2011
Super info indeed. Friend on mine has been looking for this info.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of The Day: Ever Gorgeous Modupe Ozolua (PHOTOS) / The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) / World’s Most Expensive Car Mercedes With 300,000 Diamonds – $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.