Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

[Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. (2284 Views)

Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It. / Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. / Throw Your Phone In The Thrash Can. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by TheRealOwner(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by jwart(m): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by famagro: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by kingdave1: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
O
Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

If your smart phone has not made your money than the amount you used in getting it, please raise it up! Good, now throw it into the dust bin! You don't need it!
In this android age, businesses have gone mobile. Gone are those days that all you needed to make online was a laptop.
I have a laptop but I don't need it. I will make money with or without it. In fact, 90% of the money used in getting my current laptop was financed by mobile businesses. I am a digital marketer, freelancer and my phone is my digital office.
I know you are wondering how you too can make money with your mobile phone, stay with me. I want to hold your hand, take you to a corner and teach you all I know. My joy will be to see you succeed in the area of money.
Your data subscriptions must not be in vain. How can you finish one month subscription in one week and your bank account did not by any means reflect it. When am done with you, you will be making your subscription fee daily.
I have researched, practiced and seen results in 10 mobile businesses and I am willing to put you through them. I have created a WhatsApp for this purpose. Copy this link and you will join automatically: https:///4lqHBfgf1KDCGvhyn5o8xJ

Or drop your number and I will add you up manually..
Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by horlumightyy(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: [Updated] Throw Your Phone Into Thrash Can If You Are Not Making Money With It.. by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Throw your phone in the thrash can!

If your smartphone has not made you more money than the amount you used in getting it, please raise it up! Good, now throw it into the dustbin! You don't need it!
In this android age, businesses have gone mobile. Gone are those days that all you needed to make online was a laptop. If you have a smartphone, you don't need capital and you don't need an office space, you can start making money from today.
I have a laptop but I don't need it. I will make money with or without it. In fact, 90% of the money used in getting my current laptop was financed by mobile businesses. I am a digital marketer, freelancer and my phone is my digital office.
I know you are wondering how you too can make money with your mobile phone, stay with me. I want to hold your hand, take you to a corner and teach you all I know. My joy will be to see you succeed in the area of money.
Your data subscriptions must not be in vain. How can you finish one month subscription in one week and your bank account did not by any means reflect it. When am done with you, you will be making your subscription fee daily.
If someone with average intelligence like me can make money sitting in my boxers shorts from my phone, you too can. have researched, practised and seen results in 10 mobile businesses and I am willing to put you through them. I have created a WhatsApp for this purpose.
Let me add this caveat..
These businesses are not get rich quick schemes. No get help and provide help schemes..You will need to work and if you are smart enough, you will get rich fast.
The class will last for 20 days, from the 1st to the 20th of December. It is not free. Training for the 20 days is just N1,990. There is a discount for students and corpers (N1,490). If you take a loan to pay for this class, you will only need to pay N66 daily for 30 days.
This is the second edition, we trained close to 50 persons in the first edition..and they are doing very well with testimonies..
If after the training you don't make x10 of what you paid, we will tender a written apology and refund you all your money..
Join this general WhatsApp group to know more about the 10 business you will be learning and get some free books from me to read before the start of the class.

WhatsApp link: https:///send?phone=2347036322882

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

sold. Sold / Breaking News - 5 Ceos Of Nigerian Banks Axed By Cbn / How Much Will It Cost To Set Up Car Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.