Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How to Approve an Upwork Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Approve an Upwork Account (7195 Views)

How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Learn How To Approve An Upwork Account / How Can I Successfully Open And Approve An Upwork Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by hybeez: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Damitism:

Yeah. I saw your application but I couldn't add you as your application failed our requirements. You don't have a Facebook picture. We require that our members must have at least 3 different pictures of themselves on their Facebook account. That's why I said we only want real people. I have rejected many applications due to such errors. I and the other admins thoroughly screen every application. You are lucky we are communicating here. You won't have known why you were not added.
baba no be so, Am real and legit I just be person weh no too dey snap pictures ni...
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
onlyme07:

Continue to act like the boss of upwork. There is nothing bad in sharing information and gladly assist those who are striving to make ends meet through legit means than fraud but if you decide to hoard it,no problem but remember many other sites will emerge and your upwork will be a thing of the past. Where is BB,2go et al today? Nothing last forever. Put a smile on faces and not stress #upworkboss

I feel your pain. I guess you are among those whose application was rejected. It is my WhatsApp group and I can do whatever I like with it as long as it make sense. After all, I have never requested money from anyone for anything. I spent hours helping members without collecting a dime. So, pardon me if I set rules for joining the group.

Also, I am not a boss of anything. I spent over six months looking for ways to approve upwork account but the thieves and selfish Nigerians who know about it were only after my money asking me to pay between 5-10k just to approve an account. I have spent close to 15k asking those people to help me approve upwork account.

Few months back, I finally met a Pakistani who taught me how to approve upwork freely. I also decided to share it freely with people and also give other tips based on my experience. I created a WhatsApp group so that we can all be together and also learn other things to be succesful online and I must say that has been the best decision I have made in a long time as I have also learned a lot from members. Do you think I named the group Learners World just for fun? We all learn together. So, if you were not added after filling the form, you are totally at fault and there is nothing I can do about. I wish you the best elsewhere.

Check the link below. That was me when I was still searching for how to approve an upwork account. I'm sure those that know how to do it also saw the topic but just simply ignored me because I was looking for who to teach me and not someone who will collect money from me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4413313/how-successfully-open-approve-upwork
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
damiafolabi9:
i filled the form....how soon do i get a response

You will be added within 2-3 days if you meet the requirements. If you don't get anything within those days, you didn't meet the requirements.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
hybeez:

baba no be so, Am real and legit I just be person weh no too dey snap pictures ni

I'm sorry then.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by odizeey(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Damitism:

Messaged me? Where?
pm.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by odizeey(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Damitism:

I feel your pain. I guess you are among those whose application was rejected. It is my WhatsApp group and I can do whatever I like with it as long as it make sense. After all, I have never requested money from anyone for anything. I spent hours helping members without collecting a dime. So, pardon me if I set rules for joining the group.

Also, I am not a boss of anything. I spent over six months looking for ways to approve upwork account but the thieves and selfish Nigerians who know about it were only after my money asking me to pay between 5-10k just to approve an account. I have spent close to 15k asking those people to help me approve upwork account.

Few months back, I finally met a Pakistani who taught me how to approve upwork freely. I also decided to share it freely with people and also give other tips based on my experience. I created a WhatsApp group so that we can all be together and also learn other things to be succesful online and I must say that has been the best decision I have made in a long time as I have also learned a lot from members. Do you think I named the group Learners World just for fun? We all learn together. So, if you were not added after filling the form, you are totally at fault and there is nothing I can do about. I wish you the best elsewhere.

Check the link below. That was me when I was still searching for how to approve an upwork account. I'm sure those that know how to do it also saw the topic but just simply ignored me because I was looking for who to teach me and not someone who will collect money from me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4413313/how-successfully-open-approve-upwork
bro how can i get the form. help a brother
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by 3RNEST(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Damitism:

I'm sorry then.
I need the tips on how to get upwork account approved.

My old method is no longer working embarassed
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by 3RNEST(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Philtrust:

We can make a deal
whatsapp 07068612611
Chat me up den
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by joakhem: 5:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Please @damitism can you assist me in getting my profile approved. I have being turned down so many times. Don't really know what am doing wrong. And how can I join your what's app group please.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by philo4realz: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Hey bro, just stumble on your thread, it's a great work u have been doing, would be glad if u can share the upwork approval method, I've been getting rejected for a while nw or u could add me to ur WhatsApp group
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Exoticstan(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Masternostra:
Get approved upwork account (foreign or Nigerian account) him me immediately

I need one for a colleague. How do I get started with you?
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Exoticstan(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
Djblinkz:
Get approved foreign up work account in less than 24 hours,, hit me up djblinkz3@gmail.com
Do you still offer this service? My colleague needs one. How do I get started with you?
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by voraz(m): 2:24am On Nov 17, 2018
@Damitism
Is it still possible to join your WhatsApp group?
I just tried the link to the form and it says you no longer accept responses.
Is there any other way to get the form please?
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2018
voraz:
@Damitism
Is it still possible to join your WhatsApp group?
I just tried the link to the form and it says you no longer accept responses.
Is there any other way to get the form please?

I have busy schedules for now. I can't attend to new registration requests. That was why closed the form for now. I will open it again later.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2018
voraz Check the form now and honestly fill it.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=Exoticstan post=73016853]

I need one for a colleague. How do I get started with you? [/quote
I replied your mail, reach me with details and we talk business
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by voraz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Damitism:

thanks so much. I will now

Filled and submitted since yesterday. Expectant. Thanks.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by philo4realz: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Damitism:

Hey bro, thanks for activating your form again, I just filled all my details in , waiting for response
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by karlboss: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2018
@damitism I want to learn how to freelance on upwork
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by 6footplus(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Damitism:

bros i don fill your form, how long till you add me up to your group?
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by 3RNEST(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
I can get upwork account approval at a speed of light
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by Damitism: 4:16am On Dec 07, 2018
6footplus:

bros i don fill your form, how long till you add me up to your group?

I have reviewed all the new applications. If you are not among the new members added, there is definitely one or two issues with your application.
Re: How to Approve an Upwork Account by benebaby77: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2018
onlyme07:

Continue to act like the boss of upwork. There is nothing bad in sharing information and gladly assist those who are striving to make ends meet through legit means than fraud but if you decide to hoard it,no problem but remember many other sites will emerge and your upwork will be a thing of the past. Where is BB,2go et al today? Nothing last forever. Put a smile on faces and not stress #upworkboss

He actually sounds bossy and exhibit pride. I do wonder why people towards this screenings of a thing just to be guided on how to learn Upwork account approval and I will share my other social media account details with someone. I don't know really why we Nigerians are like this and always hoarding information that can help others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Newspaper Launched. Editor: Moffat Ekorik / Best Way To Send Money Home From UK? / Your Item Is Waiting For Fulfilment ( Jumia Order )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.