Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) (743 Views)

Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / Gas Tanker Explodes In Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos. 50 Persons Injured / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) by Legitinfobase(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
A heavily loaded petrol tanker overturned and exploded in Port Harcourt resident. This happened around Eliozu Bridge on G. U. Ake road, Obio-Akpor Local Government area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State yesterday August 30th.
According to eye witnesses, the explosion destroyed properties worth millions of Naira. A church, Christ Living Miracle Church, a hotel, four shops, an event and catering center worth over N500 million were razed in the inferno.

Commenting on the incident, the pastor of the affected church, Bumi Grace said

When the tanker fell and fire started, the electricity transformer close caught fire, exploded and the fire spread the more. Before fire fighters came the thing had gone far. “The incident will affect our service, but we must gather to worship God. What was destroyed here is over 300 million because we did not remove anything here. “I was in the house when I received a call that my church is on fire. I got a vision of fire incident, and we organized a prayer and fasting. We finished prayers yesterday own and this morning this thing happened.”

One of the owners of the shops affected, Amaka Ugu, said that this would be the third time a tanker has fallen on that spot and called on the government for prompt attention

What I have lost is over a million naira, but my neighbor lost over 12 million because he just came back from market. He sells rugs. “When I woke up somebody called me that another tanker has fallen. This is the third time tanker is falling here this year. The government has to do something about this

Re: Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) by sweetyme001(f): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Alright
Re: Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) by tstx(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2018
okat
Re: Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) by tstx(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2018
Legitinfobase:
. "i was in the house when I received a call that my church is on fire. I got a vision of fire incident, and we organized a prayer and fasting. We finished prayers yesterday own and this morning this thing happened.”
[/i]

He saw the faya in a vision. lol. Naija pastors eh
Re: Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) by troublemakea(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol pastorpreneur saw the fia in a vision cheesy

This Nigerian pastors sha probably he mistook trailer fire for hg fire grin
Re: Loaded Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt; Houses, Church Burnt (photos) by SolutionMee: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

This is saddening

What's annoying in this story is that many houses & churches were burnt and many properties lost

Imagine! Houses that are even bigger than a human being

Strange things are just happening in this country

This would have been prevented if someone had emulated Jesus by sacrificing his life

This wouldn't have happened if some humans have exited life just to save those properties

(1) (Reply)

Omisore And Pdp's Lies About Education In Osun Exposed. See Yourselves / Osun Election Means Four Things – Senator Shehu Sani / Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.