Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run (21919 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Saraki Declaration Sets Social Media On Fire / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Ihsan6(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2018
femmjo:
So some people still want us to continue with this present situation of hardship everywhere without any solution at hand as a result of bad policy of the Government. Why do we like to deceive ourselves pretending that everything is well when it is not? Why do we like to be suffering and and at the. same time be smiling? Let us act fast to do the right thing before it is too late. A word is enough for a wise.
choosing saraki is not doing the right thing, buhari performed better than saraki did as kwara state governor...infact he is solely responsible for the underdevelopment in kwara n don't forget buhari didn't start this....dey, the pdp did.
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Splashme:
Saraki is still far better
than that lifeless man

Iam quit sure Buhari is older than you and possibly your parents ...whether orvnit you don't like him is inconsequential ,what is of course is the curse you bring upon your head when u insult elders directly or indirectly
Mind you also have my misgivings on him but that eieant mean I can just insult him even amongst my peers ..learn censure criticisms

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Ihsan6(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Saraki I take God beg you, manipulate the PDP primaries and make sure you become your parties presidential flag bearer.

We all want you to represent PDP grin

We go use votes flog you back to kwara and kwara people go use votes flog up you to suicide.

Sarafraud!
we kwarans go use vote flog am to ogun where he originated from.
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Ihsan6(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2018
nurshah:

Iam quit sure Buhari is older than you and possibly your parents ...whether orvnit you don't like him is inconsequential ,what is of course is the curse you bring upon your head when u insult elders directly or indirectly
Mind you also have my misgivings on him but that eieant mean I can just insult him even amongst my peers ..learn censure criticisms
some people lack home training...they simply don't value their parents. I can't imagine someone insulting my parent so I will never do same to someone else...KARMA is a bitch
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Nnekkyjim(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki didn't play a fast one on anybody. It was a party event cos the issues raised at that meeting had to do with internal party democracy and policies as it relates to the PDP alone. So he was addressing PDP members. NotTooYoungTooRun where just mediators/independent observers they should stop making noise abeg.

They didn't even pay for the hall or anything else �
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by OliviaSose(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki's declaration was a form of encouragement to the youths. He's a trailblazer and all he did was start the movement. They can still declare rather than blaming him.
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Olympiangods: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
The man declared in a youth forum and I think as a youth, we should applaud him and not vilify him. It clearly shows that if he wins, young people will have a place in his government unlike what we have today. We should demand from him his plans and programmes for us and not point accusing fingers.
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by ashjay001(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Saraki I take God beg you, manipulate the PDP primaries and make sure you become your parties presidential flag bearer.

We all want you to represent PDP grin

We go use votes flog you back to kwara and kwara people go use votes flog up you to suicide.

Sarafraud!

That evil Saraki, has something up his sleeves. Do u know, typing "saraki" auto-corrects as "satanic"

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Justinah4real(f): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
nurshah:

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by objobj: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
AnonPoet:
1 .Saraki at his Public Declaration

2.Cross Section of Dignitaries at Saraki's Declaration

3. L-R - Rt.Hon Udeh Okoye(PDP National Youth Leader). Party Leader, (Senator Bukola Saraki), Party Chairman , ( Prince Uche Secondus),PDP Youth Candidate , Ndi -Kato

4, Saraki in a Warm Handshake with PDP Youth Candidate, Ndi Kato

In his usual betraying attitude, the No Too Young to run guys were so disappointed in him. They invited him to give a speech, instead he hijacked it for declaration.
You can see how wicked he is. He couldn't even organise a declaration event like kwakwanso did.
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Justinah4real(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ihsan6:
some people lack home training...they simply don't value their parents. I can't imagine someone insulting my parent so I will never do same to someone else...KARMA is a bitch

Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70783508][/quote]

You really don't have anything meaningful to add... You have been noticed
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Judicible(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Splashme:
Saraki is still far better
than that lifeless man
Far better to deliver
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by Nigeriadondie: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
SenorFax:
This man might be the answer, who knows
Was he the answer in Kwara state for 8years?
Re: Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run by JERRYDON005: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Like for Saraki, share for Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postponement:  ad-hoc Staff Protest Non Payment Of Allowance In Benue / INEC Declares Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Governorship Election / Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.