Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians (7785 Views)

IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by AlphaStyles(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
deleo16:
that's what most of them don't know they want to use region as an emotional tool for the zombies for political gain
i tire oo they will just come on air and blab political jargons
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by CapitanS: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
This one is just wasting his time
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Premiumwriter: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
sexiestharam:
I think we Nigerians should make zoning a thing of the past. Does it matter where the President comes from? What matters is if he is capable and makes the country work for us all! What shall it profit a political zone if it produces a President who ends up doing nothing?!
the thing tire me oo

Anyways that's what we get from men with 1800 mentality ruling us

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by JacksonOyibo: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
smiley
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by akdjr(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
We the traditional worshipers have been marginalized for too long....it is our turn to produce the next President. Christian and Muslim keep rotating presidency among themselves.

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by eebraa(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Comedian
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by iphanyiuma(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hizzy:
president 2023 will come from Igbo
scam!
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Here we go!
I will never understand this regional rotation crap for Presidency in the year 2018.
When on earth will it be about capability, self service to the people, willingness, dedication to stamping out corruption and intellect
Nigeria, why

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Ojiofor: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
thesicilian:
Buhari may be an incompetent leader, but the fact is I haven't seen any aspirant so far that is better than him.

All the aspirant from Atiku,Moghalu,Saraki etc.. down to Sowore are a million times better than the LIFELESS one.
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by 2kris(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hizzy:
president 2023 will come from Igbo
don't lie to yourself brother
It will only happen mathematically
If buhar wins the next election that can happen
If PDP wins bro forget that year until 10 more years
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
let us hope so.
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by orisa37: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki is a Middle belter. Saraki/Ekweremadu now will open door for the SE in 2023
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by samwobi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
gowon,ibb,abdusalam are from the middle belt or u mean ur berom tribe
He 'elected'
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Didcot: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jonah Jang, get lost and enjoy your loot in peace.
You are politically finished in Nigeria!
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
thesicilian:
Buhari may be an incompetent leader, but the fact is I haven't seen any aspirant so far that is better than him.

A good example of paranoidal mentality
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by ojsmscom(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
To buhari and National Assembly,pls pass a bill for death sentence/life imprisonment for anyone who embezzled public fund,as we have for kidnapping and armed robbery with gun.only when this is done we will know that the fight against corruption is real pls share on your whatsapp and Facebook wall.
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Mbediogu(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
From middle belt. 1.The man from Pankshin. 2. The evil genius. 3. The white bearded bespectacled man from Minna.
From SE. 1. Crocodile man. 2. ? 3. ?
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Adiwana: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
frankotele:
I lucidly think for the now this is the only system that can work in a country with diverse ethnic groups.. each region has major tribes, zoning also helps to safeguard the minorities under that region, so personaly i think its zoning and nothing else.

And since.we have been zoning,what is the outcome?? Buhari's zone,is the place heaven?? South West nko??

Is elections meant to appease certain zones or making Nigeria in its Whole better for everybody??

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by ELAGAIE(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
The Middle Belt rule this country more than any region, and they have been occupying No_3 position for long time now. Yakubu Gowon, IBB, AbdulSalam all for almost 20 years.
North East and South East are the only region that suppose to clamour to produce president. Since after Azikiwe (S/E) and Tafawa Balewa(N/E) era no one from those region ever rule again
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by thesicilian: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
kaorama:

A good example of paranoidal mentality
No such term.
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by JobmanNwapdp: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
It is not by mouth, let your work speak for you, if you deserve it then you are good to go..........nonethelss, you are welcome to the race.

JosWatchDog:
Former Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang and a 2019 Presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says Nigeria's Middle-Belt region deserves a chance to produce the next President for the country.

This he said is because the zone has yet to produce an elected President under the Nigerian constitution despite being at the centre of the country's sociopolitical growth.

"The Middle Belt is a huge statement about the Nigerian diversity. It is the glue of the north, the bridge of Nigeria, the guarantor of national unity and oneness, and has sustained the north over time," Jang said while declaring his intention to run for the office of the President in 2019.

Mr. Jang who is the current Senator of Plateau North in the National Assembly said the region should be given a chance "in the spirit of one Nigeria, for the inclusion of minorities, for the purpose of fair play and equity."

He assured that the country will experience robust transformation if given the mandate in the 2019 general elections slated for February 2019.

"The Middle Belt is a firm believer in Nigeria and the Nigerian project. Under me, the best of Nigeria will emerge," he said.

"I believe we can make it to the top ten nations of the world in no distant future. I have come to help position the country in that direction by purposeful leadership."

Jang who is currently standing trial for corruption vowed to foster justice, fairness and the rule of law while prioritizing peace and security nationwide.

He said, "Alongside growing the economy, all anti graft agencies will be strengthened and made to fight corruption within the confines of the rule of law.

"They will be given space to operate freely and independently, and periodic review of their laws will be undertaken.

"The fight against corruption will be total, balanced, consistent and sustained."

He also vowed to restructure the country's political system for better efficiency.
"The clamour for restructuring will be addressed in line with the provisions of our laws.

"Restructuring and reorganizing Nigeria to the comfort of all Nigerians is a task I will face with commitment.

"If we have operated a system for 58 years and Nigerians are asking for a review of the structures, there is no need to delay it further."

Jang is contesting the highest seat in the country's political leadership under the PDP alongside former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former Governor of Kaduna State, Ahmed Makarfi and a host of other gladiators.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/08/2019election-its-time-for-middle-belt.html

Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Maski87: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Whoo give them nyash.
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
thesicilian:

I refuse to allow an individual, who swore that buhari was competent, and later swore otherwise after buhari has been tested, to state for me, who is competent, and who isn't. Or who is better among buhari and other candidates.
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Every one should just go it separate ways since every one want to be the president of one country
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by Nowenuse: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
ahiboilandgas:

Were these people democratically elected? Why is english so hard for some abokiiis?
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by WFblacc(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
frankotele:
Bros, the Weed still remain??
yes oo, you wan join me?
Re: It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians by WFblacc(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
frankotele:
Bros, the Weed still remain??
yes oo, you wan join me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore / Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp / Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.