Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 22 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 22 (331 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blind Alley - Episode 22 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2018
*The blind Alley - Episode 22*

����������‍♂�‍♂

The journey to Enugu...

Again and again, sleep eluded me. Coming out of one problem only meant a fresh application to another tasking problem.

If anyone had told me my life would turn out to be this herculean, i’d carefully design the person’s face with some ounces of slap……

Not me, not Obioma…..!!

Unfortunately, the reality was becoming dawn on me… It was all happening to me…. Needless resorting to a more comforting phrase, “God forbid”.

“How would i appear in front of the seminarians with a round tummy doted with a protruded navel, seeking to see a seminarian supposedly responsible for my pregnancy?,” i kept the scary imaginations to my self.

Very early in the morning, mama had finished preparing for the August journey to Enugu.

She wore her sky blue gown, the one papa bought for her during their 17th wedding anniversary. It looked so good on her. She had her rosary, a Bible and a bottle of olive oil.

One would wonder if mama was set for a spiritual acrobatic combat or supposedly going for a deliverance session in Enugu.

“Mama, what are you doing with all these articles?, are you going to deliver the young man?,” i humorously asked mama.

For the first time since i came back to the house, i tried making some jokes out of my pathetic miserable state….. I laughed momentarily.

“Yes dear, ” that boy needs some serious charismatic deliverance from the spirit of ichabod,”mama responded while heading to papa’s room to inform him about our departure....

Continue reading on the link below

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/31/the-blind-alley-episode-22/
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 22 by Ann2012(f): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
I just pray they meet Matthew, thanks for the update
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 22 by Jameskyrian(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ann2012:
I just pray they meet Matthew, thanks for the update

Thanks Ann for following up
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 22 by Ann2012(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jameskyrian:

Thanks Ann for following up

You're welcome

It's an interesting story

(1) (Reply)

VOICES A Christian Fiction / Is Love Not Stupid? Love Is Very Stupid | Shontellybee / ***hello Nigeria***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.