Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes (885 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes by iGist: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughters, Imade and Hailey. He wrote;

My girls Be you sister’s keeper Daddy got y’all for life !! Nah una go finish my money I don see d future ... dem go dey plan for together “let’s force Daddy to buy us the new this and that “ Anything these two ask of me shall be done !! Daddy loves y’all ❤️

From Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/davido-shares-cute-photo-two-daughters-imade-hailey

Re: 'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes by iGist: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018

Re: 'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes by iGist: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
cool
Re: 'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes by itspzpics(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: 'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2018
More girls go wan carry Belle for am after reading this
Re: 'My girls Be you sister’s keeper' -Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Two Daughtes by enoch273: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Is it just me or is imade already developing hips for the next OBO whom will baby mama her. After all, Sophia slayed and was slain by Davido.

By the way, bigger you Davido cool

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omoni Oboli Now A Student At University Of Oxford (photos) / I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life – 2018 Best New Actress, Adebimpe Oyebade / How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.