Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook (881 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by daminho(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2010
[b][/b]As promised when givin his speech in University of port harcourt, president Goodluck jonathan has opened his personal facebook page on 28/06/10, to be manage personally by him, you can go there and have ur say on any issue, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goodluck-Jonathan/105479482835768?ref=ts
goto this particular page cos there are many pages also in his name, for the first day 3811 people like's his page. check it out shocked
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by chidichris(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2010
i have seen the page but i can't find where to drop my comments.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by chidichris(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2010
sir, N3.3b yatch for u, honourary award for mrs etteh, N10b for independence celebration, ur late boss and ur good self coming to power through fraudulent means, the type of election u are abt to organise, steady power supply, security are some of the areas u will accept responsibilty. we are all looking at u to act so that we will react.
as long as ghana must go continues to exchange hands among our so-called rulers, nobody will trust pdp and ur person.
we have been decieved by all so u have a great responsibility in conviencing nigerians that u are a different person.
God bless u.

@poster,
i ve tried severally to post on that facebook but i can't confirm it. everyother post that i saw on that facebook is full of the president's praises so it is possible that that page is censored.
please find a way to post what i have on quote above to the president as i am unable to do so.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
Sorry . . .i dont associate with losers besides why is he not on a public forum like nairaland ?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by daminho(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
dunno ow u'll get to comment, maybe after liking his page, u'll get access to comment
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by stiyke(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
I have seen the page and you can comment. i do comment on it. It has about 62000 fans as at now. The post Mr President put up today has recieved about 2000 comments already.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by egift(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2010
Its commendable. The page is now 65,561. I hope he maintains it. Obama did awesome with his. For those having difficulties commenting, here is what you need to do:

-  Follow the link above
-  Click the "Like" button on the page
-  You can then be able to write on the wall and post comments (Note: Your wall writeup will be filtered to the first tab)

And I will also invite to our page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Coal-City/363111729262 Cheers!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by daminho(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2010
confimento confirm cool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by newgroom: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
chidichris:

i have seen the page but i can't find where to drop my comments.

@ Chidichris
Please note that it is a fan page and therefore you need to click "Like" first. Then you type whatever you want to share with him where you see "write something, " on his wall. You may not see your comment because of the fan page's setting but he will definitely see and read it and reply you if necessary like he has started doing.

~Bluetooth:

Sorry . . .i dont associate with losers besides why is he not on a public forum like nairaland ?

1. GEJ or/and thousands of his fans are losers? I will like to see your achievements.
2. Nairaland is a public forum. And Facebook is a private forum? Illiterate.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by snowdrops(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
newgroom:

1. GEJ or/and thousands of his fans are losers? I will like to see your achievements.
2. Nairaland is a public forum. And Facebook is a private forum? Illiterate.

Bluetooth normally forgets to take his brain with him each morning. lol.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook by pheesayor(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2010
snowdrops:

Bluetooth normally forgets to take his brain with him each morning. lol.

lol. , lwkmd. , lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But seriously GEJ is impressing me by taking note of notable comments, I'm partially impressed

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba stops IBB / Petition For The Recall Of Hon. Oladimeji Sabur Bankole / Rivers State. . Making Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.